Benoit Grimes-Viort

Grimes, sporting Richard Nicoll, had more than her average share of shows to look forward to this season. "I'm launching my collection, LPBG [with pal Lily Parker] on Wednesday," the model explained. "It's inspired by a U.S. Vogue story from the seventies based on the YSL silhouette and palette. But we were also thinking of the things you wanted to wear in the nineties. It has playful elements--like the ra-ra skirt you wanted to wear when you were 15, but there's also a purity of line." Despite the stress of her first catwalk appearance--behind the runway, that is--Grimes is enthusiastic about LFW's designers. "Charles Anastase blew me away today. I modeled in his first-ever show in Paris and he's come such a long way." Grimes is also looking forward to catching the Luella show and hearing about Richard Nicoll's latest offerings. "My dear friend Richard! His show is on Wednesday too, so this is the first time I won't be a part of it!" Grimes lamented. Alas, we can't always have it all.
fwd

dsc_1094.jpg

Pretty prints pop against black tights, elle.com (during London Fashion Week)

ph Sabine Villiard

sabinevilliard.com

3027283165_33ae4d989e.jpg

Attending the VIP preview of Comme des Garcons for H&M in London.
starworks

^ Really cinematic. My favorite shot is in the shop with the white trousers.

260a3c5.jpg

i5uoi1.jpg

Ben Grimes attends the Richard Nicoll show as part of London Fashion Week a/w 2009 at Topshop Venue on February 22, 2009 in London, England. (Photo by Jorge Herrera/Getty Images)

Nope , check out Josh Goot show this season ! . But I think she's designing now as well....

Commons & Sense (Photographer: Hiroshi Kutomi)

jedroot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnV
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->