Gap - The Campaign Archive

Eh... I've seen the commercials... not really a fan of SJP in them.. but I still think that Gap made an incredibly great move by getting her to do them.

i thought she and lenny were cute in the commercial lol

i seen her about on buses this week...
i hadnt any knowledge havin not read this topic...
n at first i was like... ah that model looks like sjp
OMFG ITS SJP
they look cool
shame its gap though

The Gap Sjp Posters...

Do you think there's any chance that at the end of the campaign I could get them to give them to me?? How do such things work? Were will the giant SJP posters go once the campaign is done??

you could probably ask. i remember when i was little my sister got a giant spice girls post hanging in target for promotional purposes? i think. something like that.

i'm sure they'd give it to you.

I went into a Gap store today and asked, and was told they will not give away the posters. Reason being that the legal dept. fears that people may deface or use them in such a way that would leave Gap open to lawsuits.

:rolleyes:

Oh goodness. I just want to hang it in my room and bask in its glory, not deface it!! Silly legal people

Ali got her Tommy Jeans campaign poster by asking the retailer that was displaying it. She had to wait till after the campaign was over, but she left her name and number.

I have a lot of Gap's huge cardboard posters and stuff from a year ago when I worked for them... I remember that they used to throw them away, but if people wanted them, they would write their name and # behind the board, and call them when the store takes them down... I dunno, I guess I was nice :lol:

Well, holly, I guess you need to bribe Ale to go back to working for Gap for a little while... :wink: :lol:

Joss Stone new 'Gap' girl

ACFAGA9Tai_A.JPG
shes the new face for Gap
like her or hate her?

I don't like her in that picture.. we'll see about the Gap ads

I want Faith Hill :P

i can't wait to see the gap ads, i think it'll be interesting. She seems pretty cool, she's got a different look, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igobyjuju
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->