Best Bathrobe, Morning Coat, Kimono, etc.

I wear a kimoni in thai silk that I bought in Thailand and I put it on when I'm at home after I wake up :smile:

I love it and it's two colored (you can wear it so it's a grey-blue color or so it's black) since you can turn it "inside out" and still wear it.

I've always wanted one like Mary-Kate sported a while ago:
http://olsen-files.com/pictures/displayimage.php?album=747&pos=3

Hence why I started this thread :lol:

It's amazing the quality designer accessories that you can find.. but when it comes to robes.. so incredibly few designers seem to explore the possible market..

..And when designers actually do include robes in their lines it's usually those who are designing EVERYTHING ..hello Ralph Lauren (so why not also robes) ..and most do 'safe' designs without taking any risks..

We want thought through designs, intricate patterns, intersting shapes, details.. in our dresses, jackets, etc etc but when it comes to robes.. where are they on the market ?

:doh:

Another great business opportunity for ambitious tFSers :woot:

I agree ... what in the world makes people think we want to wear plain, ugly things at home? :unsure: We need something to cheer us up of a morning :innocent:

Btw, I noticed when I got my shipping notice that my new robe is pink check--my old one is a tiny woven blue check :lol: I was amused that with so little selection I'm coming fairly close to what I already had ...

Missoni has some nice patterned ones (with hoodies).. the ones I've seen weren't super soft tho' :ermm:

missoni home Homer.jpg
Homer

missoni home Izzy.jpg
Izzy

missoni home Jasper.jpg
Jasper

missoni home Jazz.jpg
Jazz

missoni home Jeremy.jpg
Jeremy

missoni home Judd.jpg
Judd