Best Bods / Body

Im killing myself at the gym to have Wil Chalker's body. Lean muscle. Not too big, not too thin. PERFECTION:heart:

WillChalker.jpg

WillChalker20.jpg

men.style.com

Will.jpg

Will Chalker group on yahoo.

I like the super twigy boney bodies like Gemma W., Vlada R., and Hana S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oria said:
:heart: halle, salma, beyonce, naomi, jennifer lopez, adriana lima, jennifer aniston, and serena williams is in shape!

^^^

Co-sign. Along w/Carmen Electra, Sophie Maceau, Monica Bellauci (sp?) Angelina Jolie (minus the tattos), Jessica Alba, Anna Kournikova (sp?), Shakira and many, MANY more women.

Sasha Cohen..
studio11.jpg
studio15.jpg
vmagazine1.gif
'
vmagazine5.gif
57009535.jpg

*edited - rearranged images inorder not to mess up page format*

credit//sashacohen.com//gettyimages

as far as models go, i think morgane dubled is really healthy looking. she's not too too thin and she has nice boobs.
and jessica alba has a hot body.

I don't like girls with muscles- especially not 6-pack abs. I like tall, thin women.

I think that from all the pictures I've seen in this thread it's def Jessica Alba's body. I wouldn't want to be skinny like a model unless I was a model and since I'm not 'cuz I'll never be tall enough I'll go with Jessica Alba: she's skinny but fit, nice waist, nice hips and nice sized breasts.

As for models, I really like Maria Carla Boscono's body, she has such a rock body... Remember that picture of her topless with the electric guitar? :heart: :blush:

I'm also guilty of actually liking Shakira's body. In the new 'hips don't lie' clip she has such a damn amazing *** doesn't she?

kelly ripa
nicole richie (i know, i know)
christina aguleira
the olsens

Pampita,eight months after she gave birth.
superiorpics.com

^^I think her boobs are perfect for her size.Yes she weights less now than she did before the baby but she still has great curves.I liked her better with a few extra pounds but she hasnt gone to extreme with the weight loss.
This is her very soon after the birth
superiorpics.com

I dunno, but I love love Daniela Hantuchova's figure...LONGEST legs ever (shorter than Maria Sharapova, but longer legs!)

5xdya68.jpg

6eumw5u.jpg

danielahantuchova.sk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->