Best Lip Balm

I have this thing by Neautrogena and I forgot its name but its pink and in a tub. Not bad but kinda overprice for a drugstore lipbalm- $7.

Smith Rosebud Salve <3333. It smell like Baby powder though but besides that its awesome. You can get it at Bath and Body Works for $5 or at Sephora for $5.50 :angry:

Blistex is also amazing and it has a tingly effect :wink:

Vaseline Lip Therapy is also good but beware it'll leak :cry:

La Mer is expensive but it taste so good!

My favorite is SuperLysine Plus+, it is SPF 21, tastes good and isn't too oily or waxy. Unfortunately I have never seen it outside of Oregon in the US.

I also like Badger, it is 100% Natural and is also not oily or waxy, and comes in many delicious flavors. I think it is SPF 15 but not sure.

Third favorite is softlips SPF 20 mentholatum, this one is found in drugstores. Not oily or waxy but wears off quickly. Tastes like melon!

Carmex all the way. :heart:

It's only $.88 at Wal-Mart (U.S.) and it keeps your lips moisturized and soft. And it has a soft mint smell, but not BenGay or IcyHot smelly. :flower:

i <3 chanel

you took the words out of my mouth.
I think carmex is the most effective stuff around.
When my grandmother was on chemo, her lips were chapped something awful....she couldnt eat it was so painful, but carmex helped her a lot.

Originally posted by Street_a_Licious@Mar 3 2004, 07:07 PM
I thought about buying lipgloss too... do you think I (as a guy) could do wear gloss? Maybe not for everyday, but for going to parties, etc... cuz I think those Juicy Tubes and DiorKiss will be worth it...

Ladies and Gentlemen, YOUR opinion is asked. Yes, I meant YOURS, yours only, because noone's more important then YOU, the audience :lol:
[snapback]178631[/snapback]​

haha i recently started buying sparkly lip gloss. it's fun when you're a guy. plus where some vibrant eyeshadow. BE FABULOUS :flower:

it doesnt even look great on me. it just looks like im drooling..

oh well, break down those gender barriers men of today :woot:

I always go for Nivea and I'm never disappointed. They taste good, are cheap and genuinely moisturizing.

Originally posted by Nemova@Sep 12 2004, 11:16 PM
I always go for Nivea and I'm never disappointed. They taste good, are cheap and genuinely moisturizing.
[snapback]365254[/snapback]​

And here it is:
p1085080594.jpg

Another plus: it leaves a red tint on my lips, making them look healthier. :wink:

The best: La Mer Lip Balm

The best deal: Vaseline... (100% pure petroleum jelly)

Smiths Rosebud Salve....I have the Strawberry one that came out...it taste better than the original and smells good...

MAC Lip Conditioner... comes with or without tint...I got with the light tint on it...addictive...

Drugstore Chap Stick- Softlips ones are good.

Yesterday I tried one of the Aveda ones and my lips were glowing under blacklight! :lol:

If you wanna wear gloss, go ahead...to make it not so flamboyant just put a bit and blot for a nice shine and if u want it to have color go for a light sheer tint so it can be wearable everyday...

I'm addicted to Blistex original in the squeeze tube (works great as a lipstick base), and softlips. *cheap*!

MAC Lip Conditioner
Burt's Bees (the yellow tube, not the one with the red cap)
Prada

i like carmex, kiehls tinted balm, and the body shop honey-not the new stuff, the old stuff-they used to make it so it made your lips look really supple and fresh. I don't really like 8 hour cream on lips, don't know why. Burts Bees is good. And obviously, smiths rosebud-total classic. But it's such a rip-off in England-esp if you've been to America and you know you can get it in a normal chemist.

I love the body shop! The lip balm there is amazing, It's about $15 AU for a thing but yeah it's great!

I love Lube-In-A-Tube by Urban Decay. It's so moisturising, it tastes good, it smells good, it feels tingly on your lips, and it comes in 4 shades! I definitely recommend it!

Originally posted by purreow*@Sep 14 2004, 06:20 PM
I'm addicted to Blistex original in the squeeze tube (works great as a lipstick base), and softlips. *cheap*!
[snapback]367355[/snapback]​

I love that one too. The cream version not the yellow one which is too greasy for me :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->