Best Lip Balm

I can't live without my lipsmackers (vanilla and other assorted flavours) and Lypsyl (very moisturizing under lipstick). I also dab on some Vaseline before I go to bed. The above are all cheap but effective.

The chapstick with the cutest packaging, though, is my Pretty Rabbit chapstick that my mom got me from Japan. It is pink, tiny, sports a picture of a bunny's head, and looks one of those toy lipsticks that I used to play with when I was a child.

Nuxe´s Reve de Miel is great, but not on the shiny side...It comes with subtle teints also.
L´Occitane has great lip balms with shea butter and looooovely packaging.´

For really chapped lips NOTHING beats Eight hour cream...I use right from the tube, but it also comes in lipstick shape...

Labello has very cheap options, the pinkish one looks great and if you line a tad your lips it looks quite dressy and it´s not too sticky...it´s absolutely kissable even just applied. B)

Even cheaper is jojoba oil...but it´s kinda messy to carry around.

For something inexpensive, neutrogena. If you don't mind spending a bit more, try L'occitane. They both have spf 15 in it.

-Smith's Rosebud Salve- comes in a cute tin...smells like baby powder, though.
I also like using Palmer's cocoa butter stick on my lips. It smells soo good!

Duwob lip balm. it's about 15.00 in US and keeps lips moist. And if you want plumper lips try their City Lips Lip plumper it works really good. Can you say angelina. Well maybe not angelina but it makes your lips look fuller.

Of the lip balms I've tried, the only ones to work really well are 8 hour cream, some stuff from Clarins and Lypsyl lip repair, which comes in a tube and is much better than their other stuff... plus, it's super cheap!

I don't even know how to classify a good lip blam. :unsure:

Of course you can!!!! :D
A bad lip balm is waxy and does nothing for your lips. For the me worst is labello, the best is Vinefit by Lancome.

I like Mentholatum's Lip Ice and Boot's err.... the one in the blue packaging

longlegsue said:
-Smith's Rosebud Salve- comes in a cute tin...smells like baby powder, though.

Fun fact, but it was used for diaper rash in the olden days...so thats maybe why the powder scent?:unsure:

Now theres a strawberry one...I use that and its a much better smell...errr if you get ashy knees or elbow too...it works great for that.:lol:

Carmex or sephora lip cream as its called.

also i wouldnt use lip balm to much as its actually bad for your lips as they become addicted to it and unable to moisturise them selves, lip balm actually dries your lips out.

I have yet to look through this thread completely, but I'm sure people have mentioned Labello. I find it to be the BEST lip balm I have ever used, and I have used many. The original is perfect, it does wonders for your lips.

I don't think you can beat Vasaline but carmex is brilliant too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->