Best Red Carpet Style

i'm sorry mynameis. it wasn't personal. didn't mean to offend you (if i ever did:(flower:

My personal favourite is Zhang Ziyi. I find that she has a really classic sort of elegance, but there's still something fresh about it... if that makes any sense ^_^

Here are some of my faves, from www.helloziyi.us:

xinsrc_2421202060833968149794.jpg

golden-globes-2006-zhang-ziyi-34.jpg

^ i love that poison green armani. she looked amazing. also, i find her relatively daring for an asian. we're usually conservative when it comes to clothing but she takes such risks. her body's amazing as well. i hope she wears other creations from other houses because sometimes, she's a hit or miss.

#5 nicole
#2 keira
are my red carpet favorite, other is vanessa paradis and sienna miller

Keira Knightley, Nicole Richie, Rachel Bilson, Jessica Alba, Emmy Rossum and sometimes Lindsay Lohan, Mischa Barton and Natalie Portman. It's a weird combination of people and styles, I know.

kikidior said:
i'm sorry mynameis. it wasn't personal. didn't mean to offend you (if i ever did:(flower:

LOL, no that's ok. I'm quite used to people loving everything-Nicole Kidman. I just happen to think she's overrated.

MyNameIs said:
LOL, no that's ok. I'm quite used to people loving everything-Nicole Kidman. I just happen to think she's overrated.

:lol: i'm one of those but i understand what you mean:flower:

irishbabe19 said:
i agree with boobah as im still young and i like what they wear 2 events as mutch as i like cate and nicoles style it suits they bt im only 21 so i look 2 ppl like rachel, milla,the olsans and nicole !!

i take aspects from every1 style but i still like 2 dress my age !

that's very sensible. i think a lot of people feel that way as well (including me):wink:

I think there's an important difference though between not making a mistake and having great formal style. Diane kruger however takes chances and always looks wonderful, although how could she not.... But look at Jennifer Aniston, she never makes a mistake, per say, but she never goes with anything but basic basic pieces.

Sienna Miller's green Matthew Williamson dress in 2004 Academy Awards,which she looked amazing in it.:heart: her bag,her shoes,her hair..everything was perfect.(also jude law if you count him as an accesory ^_^ :D )

I always like Naomi Watts and Nicole Kidman.They manage to look like goddesses even in simple dresses.I think that's something about being very pretty and having the starlight. :wink:

I also like Cameron Diaz and usually,Charlize Theron.(don't count 2006 Oscars fiasco!)

and don't forget Diane Kruger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->