Best skirt/dress length w/ knee high boots??

Emily363

Reaction score
I personally love to wear a pencil skirt w/ knee high boots (w/ stilettoes). But I'm "around" 40 years of age and am beginning to wonder about the "proportions" of the two.

IYO what looks better (I'm fit...slender...not skinny) this look...with almost no leg showing

pPOLO2-2151952_standard_dt.jpg

OR...this look with a few inches of leg showing
pPOLO2-2151957_alternate1_dt.jpg

It's the same dress in two different colors....on two different models.

Do you like the leg showing or not? Thanks from an older fashionista. (I also wonder how a 25 year old woman would wear this dress.) Thanks!

I am 25 and I like it better with legs showing. I am shorter though (5'3'') so if I wear knee high boots with a longer length skirt, it does nothing for my shape.

I like it better with leg showing.. It breaks it up

^^ Same here. I'm over 40 and wear this look a lot in Winter. I tend to wear my skirt length either on the knee (with a little leg showing above the boot) or quite long (below mid calf).

leg showing is much more flattering, otherwise you looked swamped with clothes.

The second pic is a lot better.

The first pic visually shortens the model.

A little leg...

I like a little leg showing...It makes your legs look really long!! All the fashion magazines are highlighting this length of skirt/dress...I believe age has nothing to do with showing a little leg...Go for it!

I like the second pic with a little leg showing...The first one made the dress look lumpy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbaggwanders
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->