Beyonce's House Of Dereon Line

That's because Michelle and Beyonce's dresses make hers look good, lol.

Ho-Coture said:
51935045.jpg

Beyonce at Missy's premiere party at the 40/40 club.

51848525.jpg

Another terrible creation.

51848461.jpg

Kelly's got a great smile here.

wow, kelly looks slammin! almost too much like alicia keys, but otherwise id say the feminine look looks great on her!! :woot: :woot:

Press ReleaseSource: Beyond Productions, LLC

Beyonce and Tina Knowles' Clothing Line, House Of Dereon, Announce Licensee Agreement with Tarrant Apparel Group
Wednesday January 26, 9:03 am ET

NEW YORK, Jan. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Beyonce and Tina Knowles today announce that The House of Dereon (de - ron) has signed a licensee agreement with the prestigious and renowned Tarrant Apparel Group. A leading provider of private label and private brand casual apparel, Tarrant Apparel Group and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Private Brands, Inc., have signed an exclusive licensee agreement with Beyond Productions and Kids Headquarters to collaborate on the design, manufacturing and distribution of House of Dereon brand apparel. Named after Tina Knowles' mother and Beyonce's grandmother, Agnes Dereon, the line honors the woman who worked as a seamstress and influenced Tina's love of fashion. Inspired by three generations of women who have joined together in a labor of love, The House of Dereon is expected to hit better specialty stores worldwide for the Holiday 2005 season. The young contemporary women's line will feature ready-to-wear, casual sportswear, and denim offerings.
Barry Aved, President and CEO of Tarrant Apparel Group, commented, "House of Dereon adds a very exciting new dimension to our growing portfolio of private brands, which includes American Rag, Cie, Alain Weitz large sizes, and Gear 7 brands. With the addition of the Knowles' family inspired apparel, our private brand strategy will reach another consumer through a new distribution channel. Beyonce will have an active role in supporting and marketing the brand and we look forward to working with her and her mother. We are confident that Beyonce's international popularity coupled with our strength in brand development will generate unique, fashion forward clothing for contemporary young women worldwide."

Tina Knowles had this to say, "Jason Rabin, Cory Silverstein [both of Beyond Productions/Kids Headquarters], and I worked closely to conduct a very thorough search to find the company that not only would best represent our professional interests but also was a well-respected brand in the industry. We wanted a company that would share our vision and meet our expectations for the launch of House of Dereon. We feel that Tarrant Apparel Group really understands our creative inspiration and will handle efficiently the production and distribution of the line."

Beyonce says, "It is such a rewarding feeling to be part of something that both my mother and I really believe in. I hope that everybody loves the clothing as much as we do; we have really put our hearts into developing these fashions."

Beyond Productions, LLC was founded in May 2004 by Tina and Beyonce Knowles, Jason and Arthur Rabin and Cory Silverstein of Wear Me Apparel/Kids Headquarters. The partnership will provide the infrastructure for licensing and brand management to House of Dereon. This collaboration was orchestrated by Tina and Beyonce Knowles who wanted to bring trend-setting style and a creative take on fashion to stylish women everywhere. The design alliance features three co-creative directors, Beyonce and Tina Knowles, and Heather Thomson Schindler.

Tarrant Apparel Group serves specialty retailers, mass merchants, national department stores, and branded wholesalers by designing, merchandising, contracting for the manufacture of, and selling casual and well-priced apparel for women, men and children.

LINK

:yuk: AHHHH!! Christina Aguilera is so scary in that picture :cry:

jadedomega said:
:heart: :heart: That is a Versace dress (unless it is a knock-off)
canguilera_versace0903_B.jpg

The gold outfit (with the shorts) is soo :sick: and so unflattering to B's body

destiny's childs stage outfits are tacky to the max, too much gold and shimmering for me. it's always overdone.

She's just too scared of her mommy to tell her she doesn't like the stuff, I remenber watching something on mtv about her and it seems her mom controls everything in her wardbrobe.

I wish her Mom would just sit out and relax.. Beyonce gets AMAZING free clothes.. .she doesn't have to make anything anymore..

Her mom is out of touch with what's HOT... I truly agree that Beyonce is afraid to tell her mom....

PLease momma Knowles leave these gurls alone

Beyonce is Bootylicous...but (as I'm singing) :innocent: "I Dont Think I'm Reaaaay For this Clothing"

stylista7 said:
I wish her Mom would just sit out and relax.. Beyonce gets AMAZING free clothes.. .she doesn't have to make anything anymore..

Her mom is out of touch with what's HOT... I truly agree that Beyonce is afraid to tell her mom....

PLease momma Knowles leave these gurls alone

Scary thing is, I think she actually likes the clothing. After all, they did say they share a love of fashion. She always (most of time) looks nice in her candids though. I guess tina's design is for the stage.

jadedomega said:
I love that red outfit on Kelly, she looks slammin' *heart*

I like Kelly with the Dianna Ross hairdo. She's always got the best hair of the lot of them. I loved that little pixie haircut she used to always have, with the magenta highlights.

i loved beyonce great style

Ho-Coture said:
51844213.jpg

51843151.jpg

Oh Tina, why do you punish these girls like this? I know they didn't get up early enough for rehearsal, but damn!

51842591.jpg

Kelly looks great in this picture.

DIDN'T EVE WEAR THAT SAME DRESS TO THE GRAMMY'S??? IT IS CAVALLI ISN'T IT?? TALKING ABOUT KELLY'S DRESS

I think she has usually very unflattering hair extensions. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought House of Dereon was supposed to show in NYC's S/S 2006 fashion week - what happened...??

...not that I'm shedding any tears...

luxurious cothing line, basically everything beyonce wears just with her label instead of gucci, cavalli...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->