Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio Dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She keeps saying they're "good for gossip" -- I mean, I would say they are only good for gossip because Blake upped the ante with her nakedness. Other than that...beige. I'll get interested some more if it's revealed who she sent the pics to, like a certain married costar.

wow, them going to Disney together could actually mean this relationship is kind of serious. Doesn't Blake claim to have "grown up at Disney" because she went there a lot with her mom as a kid? It sounds like Leo and Blake are really... trying to get to know each other better? lol. My new theory is that Leo and Bar have been pretty much broken up for months, and it was Blake who broke them up. It's possible that Leo and Blake have been hooking up for longer than the public knows, and the news of Leo and Bar's breakup didn't come out until right before Cannes. But by that time Leo was ready to move on...

but I agree with you, LUXXX, I am getting bored of this couple, now that it seems like it's just another one of Leo's typical relationships with a younger blonde. When Leo dates someone older than 25 who is not his exact type, then I will be interested.

Lainey is obess with them, I hope they breakup soon, because now I have to hear about Blake and Leo everyday on her site:rolleyes:but I would rather see her with Leo,....then MY Ryan Gosling:P. Her PR crew tried to start that rumor but Ryan shut it down quickly.

I know I am so glad the whole Gosling/Blake did not happen, I know its stupid but I have such a huge crush on Golsing, and I truly believe he is destined to be with the brilliant Carey Mulligan ( I know I am a looser).

Anyway anybody else find it ridiculous that an almost 40 year old Leo is going on a date with his gf to Disneyland?!?:ninja: I mean they had to throw out some poor kids from the front row so that Leo and Blake could sit in the front. Kind of LAme!

Lainey is obess with them, I hope they breakup soon, because now I have to hear about Blake and Leo everyday on her site:rolleyes:but I would rather see her with Leo,....then MY Ryan Gosling:P. Her PR crew tried to start that rumor but Ryan shut it down quickly.

lol, except he totally didn't shut it down, and that hookup, however brief, happened.

and @LUXXX, c'mon. This thread is 38 pages long - I'd say it's pretty fair to call them "good for gossip".

lol, except he totally didn't shut it down, and that hookup, however brief, happened.

and @LUXXX, c'mon. This thread is 38 pages long - I'd say it's pretty fair to call them "good for gossip".

Well, Blake is top billing around here. She's in the fashion world, even if people think it's BS. GG was always big on TFS.

@Babyjane, this quote is why you make The Fashionspot forum a better place

[/color]
Lots and lots of karma to you!

:D Thanks! Gotta add some humor you know.

On a separate note regarding the Blake/Leighton future career and Jen Aniston comparisons. There's no way to tell who'll have the better future. I've seen some great talents pushed by the side. I'm still disappointed Erika Christensen doesn't have a better career. A very good actress. There are lot like her who don't get deserved roles and attention. Then there are the ones who get too much attention because they have more aggressive PR and ambition way beyond their talent. You just never know what will happen in Hollywood. That's why so many pay attention to the daily goings on there I guess.

As far as the Jen Aniston comparison. When Blake gets a hit tv show, some hit movies, a superstar husband or ex-husband and a consistent fanbase who keeps her at the height of popular (Lainey calls them "the mini-van majority) then she should be compared. Otherwise it's kind of silly. There's no comparison.

IMO he did shut it down ,aleast, he put a rest to the rumors quickly.

Lively, 23, and Gosling, 30, were first spotted together in October at Disneyland where they took in the sights and some ice cream at the park, an appropriate setting since Gosling once was a Mouseketeer.

Neither of the actors is admitting to anything serious. "She's an incredible actress; she's a good friend," Gosling told PEOPLE at a lunch Thursday for Blue Valentine in New York at the Kimberly Hotel.

When asked generally about romances between actors and actresses, Gosling says, "You're not allowed to have friends in this business."

(people.com)

Maybe the hookup happened, but he was going to be her PR vehicle or be seen parading in public with her..

I know I am so glad the whole Gosling/Blake did not happen, I know its stupid but I have such a huge crush on Golsing, and I truly believe he is destined to be with the brilliant Carey Mulligan ( I know I am a looser).

Anyway anybody else find it ridiculous that an almost 40 year old Leo is going on a date with his gf to Disneyland?!?:ninja: I mean they had to throw out some poor kids from the front row so that Leo and Blake could sit in the front. Kind of LAme!

Next I expect to see him with Jennifer Lawrence but since she has acting talent and OSCAR nom...his ego might can't take that.

Leo suffers from Peter Pan syndrome...IMO:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Boys will be boys.

But Leo ~just hanging around~ in Disney world with his newest conquest? :sick: Just lost every bit of hard earned respect I had for him.

I feel like when asked about Blake Lively or if there's a press released or vanity piece coming from her side, we always have to hear what an incredible actress she is and how acclaimed/scene-stealing she was in her 5 minutes of The Town. If she really was, we wouldn't need her people reminding us so much lol.

and rachel bilson has had some successful movies and courtney cox has her own show now. it's not an insult to leighton, but blake has clearly been cast in the main role and leighton in the supporting one. let's recall courtney cox's "scream" series did a whole lot better than jennifer aniston's "good girl" and the like.
This comparison is a bit forced. I think it's unfair people try to drag Leighton into their Hollywood "playing field" when, the fact is, she's not playing the game at all and she's definitely not the Blair to Blake's Serena.

Leighton may not star in the best movies, but she certainly has worked with well-regarded people in the business as well as indies. She's also headlined a hit movie, The Roommate, that opened at number one in which she was the only thing it had going for it. All of her roles are different and her acting's consistently praised. She's also found some success with her music. Aside from her work and her polarizing fashion choices, you hardly hear about her in her personal life.

@inhirnamy137, I posted that exact same quote on his thread, and imo, that is the exact vague, "I'll confirm without wanting to sound like an eager famewh*re" pre written line actors give when they want to keep people guessing. A denial would've been an easy, straight, "there's nothing between us", not that general second part, that was most likely referring to the Michelle rumors.

And yeah, all of those casual mentions on Page 6, the NY Daily News, etc, of them openly hooking up at parties, plus H. Weinstein's involvement with the whole thing lead me to think that yeah, he went there a little bit with the publicity. But I too love Gosling, so I'll give him props for not going as far as most would have, backing out fast and coming up pretty much unscated.

@Scrantonicity, totally agree re: Gosling, Blake and the whole pr surrounding their hook up. Golsing really dodged a bullet there, he got to hit it (as we have seen the girl has a grat body) but he dodged the emabarrasing pr campaign.

Boys will be boys.

But Leo ~just hanging around~ in Disney world with his newest conquest? :sick: Just lost every bit of hard earned respect I had for him.

Don't forget about the giggling while eating their melting ice sighting. He sounds like he's getting his mid-life crisis out the way now. :lol:
Everything about him points to wanting fun not commitment so in that case he's probably with the right girl.

wow didn´t know people could be THAT critical of each and every step others make...

it seems these 2 have been flirting around for already quite some time...so it´s not like they met yesterday and are flying in Dumbo-seats this week...

Leo enjoys Lively evening, January 11, 2011
NeW York Post

yeeeah.com from november :
Newly single Blake Lively dined with Leonardo DiCaprio at NYC eatery The Lion on Wednesday.

But Lively, 23, and DiCaprio, 35, weren’t alone. “It was an 8 person dinner,” an insider explains, adding that director Baz Luhrmann was in attendance.

And the meal was strictly business: DiCaprio has been cast as Jay Gatsby in Luhrman’s adaptation of The Great Gatsby, and Lively is being strongly considered for the role of Daisy Buchanan.

The director’s “whole crew was there,” the source says, adding that DiCaprio and Lively “didn’t leave together.”
2010/11/04 - they met last November
_
I think that going to a place your crush or new girlfriend /boyfriend likes (as Blake mentioned she loves Disneyland - not to evaluate if that´s great or bad, people like places for different reasons...) is nice and as Blake is obviously having some press storm at the moment it strikes me as cheesy but actually really cool of him going with her to a place she likes...

as to kicking out other people: that´s totally rude, but after all lots of those celebrities do stuff like that - like having shops specially closed so they can enjoy shopping by themselves or opened just for them...getting special treatment basically everwhere...extra spaces in bars, restaurants, no matter if kids are there or not...it´s nothing that I applaude but nowadays stuff like that from celebrities hardly suprises me...

as to the Blake - Leighton comparisons - just plainly don´t see the point: the thread is about Blake & Leo- and not turning it into something of a celebrity match à la Serena vs. Blair, come on guys! :flower:

Boys will be boys.

well...I assume people respect others for various reasons - I respect him as an actor as I do not know him personally but so far he seemed to be quite a womanizer so losing respect because someone goes to Disneyland does seem quite astounishing...but hey, I for one would still stick to my all-time-love Robert DeNiro even if he was visiting Mickey Mouse on a weekly basis :wink: (sorry for my sarcasm)

Reese at the MTV Movie Awards (yeaah that Reese who is a a PR-phenomena herself as I still can´t figure out why she is where she is but that´s a different topic:(

“I just wanna say to all the girls out there, it’s cool to be bad, I get it ... but it’s also possible to make it in Hollywood without a reality show. When I came up in this business, if you made a sex tape, you were embarrassed and you hid it under your bed and if you took naked pictures of yourself on your cellphone, you hid your face. Hide your face! I just want to say to all the girls out there it’s OK to be a good girl. I’m trying to make it cool.”
“good girl”/“bad girl” comments.....oooookay

What happened with Reese Witherspoon?

Best part of the entire show and I don't even like Reese!!! :lol:

She totally burned Blake. It was glorious :clap:

Leo didn't appear. No surprise there. Can't wait to see the pics of him holding hands, eating melting ice cream and whateves on one of those Disney rides :rolleyes:

Oh wow! :o Reese, you go girl!

And Disneyland... Really Leo? What are you 12? :rolleyes:

So Reese and Jen Garner are bessie mates right? We know who leaked those pictures then! :lol:

^LOL, yes Reese and Jen are pretty tight. But Blake and Jen also share PR so I don't think so. But if it was true, good on Jen!

LOL that was hardly a burn and she didn't say anything worthy of praise. Are you guys serious? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->