Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio Dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Reese was shaming the act of producing a sex tape or nudes, just exploiting yourself for fame and ultimately trivializing the right to privacy for others (mainly young females). I don't think it was even directed at Blake, just unfortunate timing.

Blake is a lot of things... transparent is one of them, but I doubt she leaked those. It's probably ****tier to have people think you'd resort to that low of an option to be famous than people seeing you naked. Leaking nudes is for people who can't get Chanel, Vogue covers and Leo Dicaprio.

LOL that was hardly a burn and she didn't say anything worthy of praise. Are you guys serious? :rolleyes:

Are you serious? Nothing worthy of praise? And here I thought it was nice that for once someone was not encouraging people to drop their clothes or embarrass themselves with a reality show to make it in Hollywood. No wonder why the young girls in the entertainment business do think that's the only way. It IS apparently how part of the public thinks too. :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
It IS apparently how part of the public thinks too. :angel:

Obviously. People (mostly the same people) who are obsessed and populate the same board, constantly refreshing and replying with spec--whether negative or positive--is encouraging of this behavior.

@catalytic Reese Witherspoon is an Oscar-winning, A-list actress who is also practically America's sweetheart. She has been around a long time and has established that she is a talented actress. Her criticizing Blake for basically acting immature and seeking attention is a big deal.

@lawaldorf... there is no way that it is just coincidence that Reese talked about someone taking nude pics of herself w/ a cell phone. She even specifically said, with a cell phone, which is what Blake used to take the pictures.

Her criticizing Blake for basically acting immature and seeking attention is a big deal.

Except she wasn't doing that at all which was my point. Also, how is taking nude photos attention seeking or immature? People can take nudes photos of themselves if they want and should not be judged for it.

Anyway, this is the Blake and Leo thread yet all the posts are just bashing Blake.

It's immature because Blake is a celebrity and someone that is a role model for some. Of course she can take nude pics of herself if she wants, but celebs need to cut their faces out when they do that!
I know that Blake probably was not behind the release of them and didn't want them to leak, but when a person is in the public eye they need to be careful.

Does anyone know if there are any pictures of Blake and Leo at Disney? just curious :flower:

I wonder if Bar Refaeli is hurt seeing Leo with Blake all over the place and they just brokeup...? I feel bad for Bar..but possibly she dumped him.

Is Lainey is the only one reporting the Disney sighting...? Nothing From People or US weekly

Keeping her face in the photos does not make her immature... She does not have to hide her face. It's her body and they are her photos. I'm sure now she wishes she had hid her face to avoid all the ridiculous and demeaning drama that has resulted but the person that leaked them should have had the decency and maturity to not leak them.

Keeping her face in the photos does not make her immature... She does not have to hide her face. It's her body and they are her photos. I'm sure now she wishes she had hid her face to avoid all the ridiculous and demeaning drama that has resulted but the person that leaked them should have had the decency and maturity to not leak them.

I'm not at all saying that it's okay for people to post nude pics of others all over the internet without their permission! I'm just saying that since things like this have happened before, celebrities definitely need to be careful of the people they send them to.

she didn't say much herself... they had some guys in the first couple rows of the audience play along. what they did was shine green lasers onto their crotches, and then one of them said that they were "laser boners." Blake kinda just looked awkward but she herself did not have to say much...

idk it was crude

LMAO WTF. Thanks for answering!

Umm, so they went to Disneyland after she did the MTV Awards. Weird. I guess we'll start seeing LA candids now.

In reading this thread about Leo and Blake dating, and, in turn, learning about Leo's taste for youngish, somewhat simple, long legged blondes, none of which he commits to, I have lost a certain amount of respect for him, not as an actor, but from what I can glean from these patterns, about his personality. Of course, I could be wrong, but he is coming off to me as immature and insecure, hence the desire for young arm candy, around whom he can feel superior, due to his greater age and intelligence. Why Leo? Why??!! You aren't Donald Trump.

I still fail to understand why 'fans' would take it upon to themselves to determine exactly what kind of woman he might want to date. just because he has a type doesn't make him different, that's the type he likes and should have, just because they are tall beautiful and successful doesn't make it criminal.

I still fail to understand why 'fans' would take it upon to themselves to determine exactly what kind of woman he might want to date. ....

Because they want to? This is the "Rumor Has It" thread, that alone takes a bit of seriousness and logic out of the equation. It's just gossiping and opinions here.

Maybe....they enjoy one another's company and have a good time together??? Could be- right?? :unsure:

I don't doubt that they were at Disney... it sounds like Blake and Leo flew together to LA by private jet yesterday. JustJared has pics taken earlier today of Leo in Los Angeles.

Since she's such an influential fashion icon, why isn't she at the CFDA Awards?

@catalytic Reese Witherspoon is an Oscar-winning, A-list actress who is also practically America's sweetheart. She has been around a long time and has established that she is a talented actress. Her criticizing Blake for basically acting immature and seeking attention is a big deal.

What exactly did Reese say about Blake? :blush:

Since she's such an influential fashion icon, why isn't she at the CFDA Awards?

Hahaha. Oh, speaking of, I have a question about her not wearing Chanel yesterday, but I guess I should go to her style thread for that.

What exactly did Reese say about Blake? :blush:

she didn't mention Blake by name, but she said:

"When I came up in this business, if you made a sex tape, you were embarrassed and you hid it under your bed and if you took naked pictures of yourself on your cell phone, you hide your face."

Honestly, I'm shocked that Reese even went there. :shock:

I judge Blake a lot, I fully admit this. MOSTLY, though, it's because I can't stand her bull PR team. "Leo's never dated such an innocent actress like this before! O-em-gee!"

I'd respect BL so much more if she owned up to taking the pictures, because then it's like, you can't hate on her. She took the pictures, "someone" leaked them, oh well. Not her fault. She is who she is and she did what she did. I mean, really, how can I judge someone for being naked, even naked on camera? But the thing is she's lying, and having her PR team release these stupid articles about how innocent and virginal she is and it's total bull.

So I do judge her. But I'm not in public. So I'm shocked that Reese went there. It makes her seem very judgemental - publicly so, I mean - and I think it was totally unnecessary, like kicking someone when they're down. This is all very scandalous and exciting to a non-celebrity like me, but if I was in the public eye I wouldn't comment the way Reese did -- it's just so over the top IMO. We get it Reese. You're perfect and pristine and Southern.

I think it's rude what she said about Blake. What did Blake do -- she was naked on camera, a camera that she thought was private between who and whomever she sent the pictures too. I don't fault her for that. I fault her for the BS PR and the naked ambition -- wanting a relationship with Leo not because of love, but because of the photo opportunities. If it was real love they wouldn't have PR appointments like this. Reminds me of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.

I still fail to understand why 'fans' would take it upon to themselves to determine exactly what kind of woman he might want to date. just because he has a type doesn't make him different, that's the type he likes and should have, just because they are tall beautiful and successful doesn't make it criminal.

Different than what? And um, where did I say "criminal"? That is your word, not mine. I said it makes me -as in, IMO, think he could be immature and/or insecure. His relationship patterns suggest to me that where women are concerned, he might not be the most solid of characters.

Of course I don't know him from Jonah, and honestly I don't care too much. I am looking from afar and commenting on a gossip thread. :P It is light fun.

----------------

Reese really spoke her mind. I guess she is entitled to her opinion, though it could be seen as catty. That said, sex tapes and nude photo scandals could also negatively impact young, naive teen followers of Blake, via Gossip Girl, who might get themselves into sexting trouble or worse. People in general need to be careful as reputations can be ruined this way, and non-celebs don't have P.R. Teams to pull them out of the mire.

Not sure if the dating story, a.k.a. her "new romance with Leo", will work to cover that up or not. Maybe, especially if it lasts for any length of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->