Bottega Veneta Bags

New Bag!!

I got the chocolate large hobo!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1916.JPG
    IMG_1916.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 24
I have been trying to decide what color Bottega hobo I should get for a long time. I first bought the white one, but got scared about maintaining the color, so I exchanged it for the hazelnut color. Now, I think I like the chocolate brown better.
If you had your choice between the white, hazelnut or chocolate brown, which one would you get?? Thanks so much!

hmm i well i got the chocolate brown...but other than that id go for white....

the chocolate is amazing in my opinion!!

dgie - I've been wanting the hazelnut ball bag. BV said its a perm color. I think the color is beautiful.

I got this recently after lusting after it for months. I love the color and knew I had to act fast before it disappeared. Bottega has the softest leather!
ca3030.jpg

Aspen, it's gorgee! Don't you just love this bag? Congrats!

aspen said:
dgie - I've been wanting the hazelnut ball bag. BV said its a perm color. I think the color is beautiful.

I got this recently after lusting after it for months. I love the color and knew I had to act fast before it disappeared. Bottega has the softest leather!
please do not quote images

Last edited by a moderator:
Taitai, I have to admit I'm a little disappointed you've decided not to get the tartan bag :blush: though I'm sure anything else you choose will be just as beautiful.

I wanted to find out if anyone here knows anything about this bag I recently got on eBay - I saw it months ago and didn't win it, but I couldn't get it out of my mind... so when I saw it again, I jumped on it. It has feathers woven into the leather - pheasant, I think? It's quite amazing. It's a limited edition, marked 002/100. Anyone seen it before, or know when it was made? I don't know how to figure it out from the bag itself.

Attachments

• bv-front2.jpg
    bv-front2.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 8
  • bv-closeup.jpg
    bv-closeup.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 9
  • bv-top.jpg
    bv-top.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 3
  • bv-side.jpg
    bv-side.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 3
  • bv-inside.jpg
    bv-inside.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 2
Nizlay, dgie, puccimama - thanks for your input. I did as suggested and bought the chocolate cabat (medium size, which they call the European size) and I LOVE IT!!!!! :heart: :heart: It is the softest leather, I think the best way to describe it is SQUISHY BABY soft. :heart:
I love the buttery soft lambskin pouch it comes with. I think I can use this as a cocktail evening clutch.

I will post pics soon.
Btw, the cabat does not have those straps in the middle. It's just a very simple, clean open tote.

The cabat comes in seasonal colors and for F/W I saw the greyish-silverish (more silver than gray actually) matte cabat. It is also coming in the color translated in English as NUT, which is a medium brown. The color is sweet, but not deeply rich enough.

Dgie - get chocolate brown. It is just so luxe looking!

Louisey - Stunningly unique bag!! Congrats!! I have a bottega book given at the recent luncheon. I think they have a very similar design. Let me look for it and scan it for you!
Btw, the tartan is just too small for me. I do like the design but I wanted a bigger bag.

Taitai said:
Nizlay, dgie, puccimama - thanks for your input. I did as suggested and bought the chocolate cabat (medium size, which they call the European size) and I LOVE IT!!!!! :heart: :heart: It is the softest leather, I think the best way to describe it is SQUISHY BABY soft. :heart:
I love the buttery soft lambskin pouch it comes with. I think I can use this as a cocktail evening clutch.

I will post pics soon.
Btw, the cabat does not have those straps in the middle. It's just a very simple, clean open tote.

The cabat comes in seasonal colors and for F/W I saw the greyish-silverish (more silver than gray actually) matte cabat. It is also coming in the color translated in English as NUT, which is a medium brown. The color is sweet, but not deeply rich enough.

Dgie - get chocolate brown. It is just so luxe looking!

Louisey - Stunningly unique bag!! Congrats!! I have a bottega book given at the recent luncheon. I think they have a very similar design. Let me look for it and scan it for you!
Btw, the tartan is just too small for me. I do like the design but I wanted a bigger bag.

Congrats! I absolutely love the cabat- and I especially love it in chocolate!

taitai - i'm in love with the tartan too (the green one more bc of the chain-strap), but the size is an issue for me also. were they mean and only made one size for each? :unsure: :flower:

Pinky* said:
taitai - i'm in love with the tartan too (the green one more bc of the chain-strap), but the size is an issue for me also. were they mean and only made one size for each? :unsure: :flower:

Pinky, not sure about the sizes for the green one. The red tartan with the croc handles is only coming in one size. I posted a few pics sometime back showing the proportion of the red tartan when worn by a model. I think the width is about 30 cm, too small for me.

Dgie - have you decided what color you are getting in the hobo?

Taitai said:
Dgie - have you decided what color you are getting in the hobo?

I decided on the chocolate brown- it should arrive any day now. :flower: Thanks for your help!

Bottega experts please help me, I just bought this bottega bag through ebay, please let me know whether this is authentic or not and the flaws on it if its not auth. Thx u very much.

Attachments

• 2d_1.jpg
    2d_1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 28_1.jpg
    28_1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 38_1.jpg
    38_1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
yellowmellow said:
Bottega experts please help me, I just bought this bottega bag through ebay, please let me know whether this is authentic or not and the flaws on it if its not auth. Thx u very much.

post a picture or the auction number.

hi, i have posted the pic and it showed on my comp but dunno what happened. btw the ebay num is 320026798850. please help me, thank you.

^I think this might be a replica, but I am not very sure.
Hopefully, I am wrong!

I'm no bottega expert but the defining feature of bottega bags is the quality of the leather, and the pics kind of look like shiny, plasticy leather. Also the construction in the handle looks a little sloppy. But the main factor that leads me to think it's not authentic is the BIN price. Who in their right mind would sell a bag that goes for $1500-$2000 for that cheap?

Again, I'm no expert, this is just the feeling I get from the auction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->