Bottega Veneta F/W 10.11 : Alla Kostromicheva & Terron Wood by Robert Longo

Luxx

oh me, oh my
Reaction score
Simple.
Stark.
I want to say the photographer is Sims but I'm not sure.
Also can anyone ID the male model? I feel like his name is on the tip of my tongue and yet I can't remember it!

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Vanity Fair August 2010

I believe that's Terron Wood. I'm surprised I know who it is, but he does walk the shows often.

Simple and stark, definitely, but very different for BV, no? I like how this looks..but the male model looks as if his head is disconnected from his body..it's kind of weird.

WOW! Stellar! It does look like David Sims' work and it wouldn't be surprising since Bottega changes photographers every minute. I love that Alla and Terron got something this season! :heart: Thanks Luxx! :flower:

Omg..... how different, and yet how right. It doesn't look Bottega at all, and this was easily the worst BV collection in ages (imho), but the ad is flawless.

I'm not a big fan of that ad tbh, but I'm so happy Alla's in it.

:angry: What is this??? B&W is not a good look for this collection.

I thinks very simple. But what a zombies pose.

bottega01.jpg

wwd.com

This isn't really what I would've expect from Bottega Veneta but a change from their usual look in campaigns.

The B&W aesthetic doesn't do it for me here.

K, this is all very.... different. I like it but its gonna take awhile to digest this as a Bottega Veneta ad :shock:

but this looks like they are aying homage to Michael Jackson
so much movement and Terron's poses dont help :lol:

looks fun, but it reminds me a lot with one of the Pitchfork bands: Cults
cults.jpg

Love this, i love the dynamic effect going on. Alla looks amazing also. :heart: Thanks again for scanning. ^_^

It's straightforward but nonetheless striking and effective. I'm a tad puzzled by the male model's poses, they look mechanical and... unnatural, but in the best way possible actually. Also thrilled that Alla nabbed another campaign! :heart:

I'm very glad to see Alla got another campaign! I'm not too sure about the campaign itself though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->