Bottega Veneta F/W 10.11 Milan

MUCH better than previous revolting summer collection
Love the first part with lots of leather,it looks so fresh and young
Some crocodile bags look so luxurious,as usual

I'm not a huge fan of an every single look, but most of the dresses are so pretty! The one on Mariacarla is very interesting and all the belted ones are classically beautiful. I really like the first four leather looks as well :heart:

lovely draping on the dresses, i especially like the ones on Olga & Edita & Liu, the leather stuff is awful tho

Very disappointing. I'm a huge fan of Bottega Veneta, but the past two seasons have been :sick:

the leather suits are horrifying and so are the chest thingies (?).. otherwise it's kinda boring.

I'm glad that the collection is much better than the horrid Men's F/W outing. Overall I think I love it, but there are some elements that don't do it for me. The leather thing...it works well with the black pieces but looks a little tacky with the red ones. And then that shade of pink is a bit odd, too salmon-like for me. But I love the sheer dresses with the rounded shoulders and the finale dresses (the red one on Alla is pure beauty :heart:)

I think an editorial perspective will make me love this collection...just like the Spring one.

Looks tacky. I never would have thought that would be possible for Bottega Veneta, since it's usually the complete opposite. Disappointing collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->