Missoni F/W 10.11 Milan

ET1HJ.jpg
6fpeN.jpg

EYQXt.jpg
LWx11.jpg

5daIY.jpg
coczc.jpg

favourite collection this week, i think. love it so much.

I'm loving the classical pieces typical for Missoni, but I don't think it convinces me as a whole. It just doesn't feel very Missoni for me, dunno :ermm:

I am actually head over heels in love with this.
It would be hard for Missoni to disappoint me but this is just absolutely lush.
It is kinda juxtaposing the darkness, youth and "danger" with the old, nostalgic and comforting.
Love, love, love.

EDIT: Okay, I am actually obsessed with this collection haha

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell happened here? The last two Missoni collections were gorgeous, beautiful, light knits, beautiful color, perfectly layered styling.

These look like the unsuccessful prototypes you'd end up with when you're trying to find new knitting techniques. Or worse, moth eaten blankets.

love second look at 12# , wonderfull continuation of this year fall/winter - loooove it !

So disappointed.

Can anyone tell me who styled the last F/W collection and who styled this one? Out of interest...

I actually quite like the the first few pieces, I quite like the darker/neutral palette there, and there are some others that aren't bad but it all looks a bit messy, rather than the glorious layering of last F/W. And hate the crochet.

What the hell happened here? The last two Missoni collections were gorgeous, beautiful, light knits, beautiful color, perfectly layered styling.

These look like the unsuccessful prototypes you'd end up with when you're trying to find new knitting techniques. Or worse, moth eaten blankets.

It's that mix of the raw and the polished that I love. The clash of color, texture, pattern, long drapes of knit, I can't get enough.

So disappointed.

Can anyone tell me who styled the last F/W collection and who styled this one? Out of interest...

I actually quite like the the first few pieces, I quite like the darker/neutral palette there, and there are some others that aren't bad but it all looks a bit messy, rather than the glorious layering of last F/W. And hate the crochet.

Vanessa Reid styled both the last F/W collection and this one.:flower:

I'm not sure if I'll be able to digest this or not. It is definitely not the young, hip, nonchalant aesthetic they have been building in the last two seasons. This is hard and too in your face.

I find the opening and closing grouping of looks more successful than the patchworky pieces in the middle. I actually really like the opening looks, a lot. The textures, colors and layering is really appealing to me.

Vanessa Reid styled both the last F/W collection and this one.:flower:

Thank you!

I supposed that obviously the same collection wasn't going to be wheeled out again (although I probably would have preferred it :lol:) but this feels like it's a step back from both last F/W, and S/S.

I love this. Wild Missoni, no sluts in sight, just right. Best Milan show :heart:

weird shapes, weird cuts, unpleasant colours, do not like

I like it, but i'm not salivating over anything. This was probably the main show I was looking forward too in Milan and i'm not overwhelmed like i've been the past 2 seasons. I really loved how she was doing that light layering technique for the past 2 seasons and considering how stunnning pre-fall was, I thought this would turn out perfectly.

Thank you!

I supposed that obviously the same collection wasn't going to be wheeled out again (although I probably would have preferred it :lol:) but this feels like it's a step back from both last F/W, and S/S.

Definitely. Completely agree.

I think it's awfull
it looks weird and unfitted, it's unwearable
old, passée

I dont understand what kind of direction they're trying to do
but to me it feels so outdated, so pushed to be avant garde
it's like missoni now is japanese!
come on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members