Missoni F/W 10.11 Milan

Since last collection i think Missoni has gone too far.

with every missoni collection i make a shopping list straight away. i love the cropped knits and shorts so much and i love that margherita designed the jewellery. so awesome.

I know one shouldn't judge an actual collection only by the show, and though I agree that the separate pieces are fantastic and surely will work well in many different combinations, I'm just not sure if the way how the clothes have been presented this season does speak to me. Considering the new La Famiglia vibe, it doesn't feel that comfortable to see all these bras and revealed moments. It's intriguing, though, and I guess it's just part of it.

what was she thinking? some individual pieces are really nice, but this is not a good collection overall.....

Curate's egg.

I like the floral patterned knits, particularly the duffel cardigan (I'm somewhat obsessed with duffel cardigans and coats, at the moment!) and the sand and grey shawl with triangles on it (it's a shame there weren't more pieces in that pattern, IMO).

Not so convinced by the monochrome optical prints, or the crocheted doily-like pieces...

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hated this collection at first, but now that some pieces are up on NAP and LVR I have come to realize it's just the styling that was really bad in the fashion show. The individual pieces are actually quite amazing. If you zoom in closely you'll see the colors and patterns are stunning and the knitting is just pure Missoni genius. Definitely some of the most beautiful knitwear I've ever seen :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->