uO8rH.jpg
xAyMg.jpg

3YG1g.jpg
i3sGC.jpg

ljqP8.jpg
fvlWi.jpg

EWlVf.jpg

(All from catwalking.com)

the hair really takes the cake. it almost looks like a hat :rofl: i find it hard to concentrate on the clothes :lol: but hmm, good collection over all ^_^

OH! I wasnt expecting this from Bottega, the accessoires are whats best in this.

can't stop thinking about Johnny Cash now :ninja: The trousers look great though.

I thought it's great looking at the first few pics, but then it started, cropped pants, white socks, cowboy neckties, sports wear disguised as jacket, THAT hair... Too many things wrong with this collection imo, the fit/cut seems somehow wrong and ill-fitting too.
I love the colors tho and some of the knitwear and boots look to die for.

^I'm not sure about the first part yet, but the second..

Love the hair LOL. I always love Bottega, but I hate to admit it looks a little sloppy and wrinkled & the white socks/black shoes combo is eck. I do like those last blazers though.

Oh, Bottega goes younger this time. And what's the problem with that hairdo?:shock:

It's much more relaxed and cool than the usual Bottega men collections,which is great
Some of the looks are really interesting but HATE the hairstyling...what the hell is going on here?Did the makeup staff decide to sabotate the show? :shock:

Don't like this at all. A few pieces here and there are nice, but overall it's a fail for me. I hate most of the jackets. Don't like the pants. And the hair is really distracting.

What an ephing vile collection! And Dolce & Gabbana flavours again!
Ferragamo and Bottega were supposed to be the good ones!

I guess I'll never understand the Bottega collections. I'm never much for rockabilly collections and this is no different. What's the deal with two seasons in a row of random red jackets being thrown into the mix?

I do like the little jacket in look 13. Good tone on tone. Nice sportswear.

After the S/S collections and reading about Maier's aesthetic and aims for his collections...this is really like a smack in the face :ninja:. The hair is so distracting and out of place...and I don't like those shirts with bows and pendants (IDK what they are called) and many of the rolled up jeans. But the red and purple suit jackets are very good! And some of the textured black trousers look good. But overall a disappointment :(

I love teddy boy style but it feels just a little off here. The hair doesn't go at all with the first half of the collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->