csVlC.jpg

xh6XX.jpg
JpRsA.jpg

hulaf.jpg
4LAK4.jpg

donmm.jpg
h3eHB.jpg

wwd.com

Oh this looks terrific. Never disappointed with Bottega. It's slouchy, relaxed, and time less while other pieces have the right amount of creativity for fashion lovers to love. Loving especially that look on Alana in post 3 with the slouchy pants and the leather creme t-shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh this looks terrific. Never disappointed with Bottega. It's slouchy, relaxed, and time less while other pieces have the right amount of creativity for fashion lovers to love. Loving especially that look on Alana in post 3 with the slouchy pants and the leather creme t-shirt.

Yeah, seriously. In just a few seasons, BV has changed from a house I only kind of follow into one of my favorites consistently every season. :heart: Maier is really a master at colors, and in here the sports/performance fabrics are worked with as much care as the rest of the fabrics.

it drifts off towards the end for me a little but some gorgeous themes there! :D

Some interesting pieces as always with Bottega.
Not keen on the Swedish flag top and the likes.
The first dress on post #3 is wonderful.

I'm strangely attracted to these elastic colourful tops. Not that they were very Bottega, but I love them anyway.

oh wow!

this is all so very simple and minimalistic and while that's not my alley at all, i love that whole collection.

it all looks so fresh and urban. perfect city looks.

its VERY celine but its nice much better than Dior

Some pieces are very nice, but I'm not too keen on the others :unsure:

very nice, i love the color as well very simple and wearable.

I love it. It's so extremely wearable, and also very chic and light. Perfect for summer.

I'm keen on the 3 beige outfits (very Celine though indeed), the long dress Alana wears, the 3 swimsuits, the turquoise outfit on Kelly and dresses 3, 4 and 5... :heart:
A really pleasant collection

its VERY celine but its nice much better than Dior
well I don't think that you can compare the two houses since they have very different costumers, but this is just amazing. I love almost every piece. Well, I can't say that from the Dior or Chanel collection!

^ true, and houses like Dior or Chanel seem to target customers that love it bold and tacky looking at some latests collections... maybe the population of "nouveaux riches" is getting wider... but I fail to see any luxe in those big houses names besides the price and the materials...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->