Bottega Veneta S/S 2025 Milan

He really thought he did something with the one leg pants/skirts. I rooted for him but he is just not a good CD. There is no vision or story, yet another parade of disjointed, pretentious and overdesigned merchandise.

Hot take: if the one pant-leg was the same length as the skirts, it would've been much more convincing.

Not as great as his 2023 collections but def an improvement from the last one, could do without the massive shoulders though.

I love the menswear bags and that’s about it. He is very limited in menswear (how many times can you see the same jeans, leather tie and pinstripe shirt on). Womenswear is either hit or miss but i still have no idea who Blazy is as designer apart from „curating” clothes.

A couple of the menswear looks were very nice, but the womenswear was wayy too demure and mindful for my taste. I like it when he gets playful, but the one-legged trousers are just not doing it for me.

I love it! There’s a playfulness and lightness that his last SS lacks. The bunny/animal theme are beyond cute and some items will be a commercial hit i can already tell. There are experimental pieces as usual (more so than last season) but most remain very pragmatic and perfectly wearable with an artful flair when you look at them individually. It doesn’t seem there are bags with a new form factor though which is a little surprising - thought there’d be new style as usual. But overall this is one of my fav under Blazy as the runway brings me so much joy!

A Hodge Podge of Ideas as per but this time it was even more disjointed… Still no cohesion to be found in his collection and this after a couple of seasons… I found it boring… Still playing with the same motifs that he’s done to death… I was over it at the one legged pant and those awful shoulders at the beginning… Proportions were off and ill fitted.. His mens has a little more sense of direction but his womens is just blahhh even though he tries to add a few gimmicks here or there!! Overall it was boring!! And I’m bored of him at BV!! Can’t imagine more seasons of this!!

Sometimes when I wear flannels too often I fear I'm heading into the "npc email job outdoorsman larp" style, but he consistently reminds me it's otay

I will overlook the one-legged silly gimmick because everything else is great.
the colour scheme, the styling, the accessories - really good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mou777
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->