Bottega Veneta S/S 2025 Milan

I will overlook the one-legged silly gimmick because everything else is great.
the colour scheme, the styling, the accessories - really good!

I have to see it again but I think there are many good ideas here. I wish he could be able to make them more his own and let the Phoebe Philo aura disappear a little bit and edit a little bit more.

I think it’s undeniable he has talent and the one leg pants are kinda cool.

Miss Demure/Mindful was the best thing to remember about the show.
I am very allergic to his BV…everything is too heavy, cumbersome, rigid and strict.
There is no ease, no sensuality.

I respect the craftsmanship on the leather pieces but I wish it was applied to a more accessible and relaxed garderobe.

I don’t want to be mean but it looks like clothes made for people who don’t have sex…

I loved the two little skirt sets. They reminded me of Tomas Maier. :crush:I wish the entire collection had more of that Artisan feel. It’s too put together. It could afford to get more wild.

Very gimmicky….
I think this is a collection of gimmicks with an excessive amount of fabrics. I think it’s time re-size things.
Some very beautiful things, a great cast (even if I miss my favorite male model Dara Gueye and the Queen of Italy Vittoria) and a nice color palette.

It’s not his best show and at best it’s forgettable.

It’s maybe time to change the stylist.

I like that he is experimenting and seems to be having some fun.

I agree, however, that most looks remain visually too heavy and cumbersome to wear, esp for a ss collection.

Can't help but think there's a little hint of Demna's early Balenciaga.

Overall kinda cutesy, not super demure of them to invite anyone and everyone.

I liked the menswear, in particular the look on the older gentleman - perhaps helps that he's totally my type too lmao.

Someone give this guy a proper vacation, so he can actually get some proper inspiration to make a Spring/Summer collection!

He's working for an Italian brand for crying out loud!

One would think he's making collections for residents of Northern Canada.

As a sucker for RTW I loved this as I always do his collections. He always uses just the right ammount of pop of colour and print. Those one leg pants seem hazardous and the pom poms on the head made the models look like poodles.

This guy needs to have the courage to decide to stand for something instead of constant vomit of crafty idea´s that weaken each exit after another.
And for a luxury brand that has leather as main focus seems so wasteful as its just to much of everything and we all know half wont be produced or sell in high numbers anyways.

He needs to decide first what the key pillars are of his BV before to break all rules of sense, i could not watch it all it's just becomes nausea of design.

Quality is there, but its drowning in excess of no sense and no voice, what i liked at prada the chaos i loath here .

This is Bottega Veneta from exactly ten years ago and it’s still more fresh and relaxed than the 73 looks we’ve seen today.
(lol it’s also inspired by ballet like Ferragamo this morning. Maximilian could take some notes)

photo: vogue runway

View attachment 1308826
Okay let’s not get crazy here. Relaxed? Sure. Fresh? No.

Another thing I don’t understand is why someone working in fashion with some talent can still be into oversized clothing. It’s soooooo passé please!

We need 2006 silhouettes but updated for today. The oversized shoulders and layering are so out of fashion in 2024, I don’t get why this guy keeps doing it.

Blazy has absolutely zero vision for this brand and this is yet another example.

He should be so grateful that BV's ateliers can provide the illusion that he's a good designer. This is hideous when not boring.

Blazy has absolutely zero vision for this brand and this is yet another example.
That’s correct though… He can design nice clothes but there’s no brand image. It’s still living from Daniel Lee’s vision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->