Bottega Veneta S/S 2025 Milan

Random interjection but has anyone seen pictures of Anna Wintour or other mature / "sophisticated" attendees actually sitting in those beanbag chairs?

I'm curious what animals they ended up with and how they navigated such low-to-the-ground seating while remaining poised.

Blazy always wanted to be like Lee. Well, now he has achieved it! He is as lost at BV, than Lee at Burberry...

Also, why a pizza dress???

8sjWUV3Y_o.jpg
pizza-slice-with-black-olives_1170794-30230.jpg

freepik.com
I'm generally a fan of Blazy but that is one of the most hideous dresses I've ever seen. What were they thinking?!

I'm generally a fan of Blazy but that is one of the most hideous dresses I've ever seen. What were they thinking?!
I don't even know how you can work a dress like that like how do you style it what is it what's the meaning of it it's so ugly it looks like 3 volcanoes

Thinking too much on how they could do it instead of if they should do it. That's my main issue with Blazy.
Just like the moldy dresses last seasons.

Boring. I’m over it

There’s no narrative and no story. Just a bunch of experiments masquerading as a collection. Completely forgettable.

Glad I grew up in a time where there was a reason to tear pages out of a magazine of collections

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->