Bottega Veneta S/S 2025 Milan

I'm not a fan of those headwear but the rest is really good!
especially the tailors and the color schemes.

Some things seem to be cut out of proportion, but there are also some really good pieces.

The proportions are off, everything looks heavy and those zoot suits are absolutely absurd. Thank god I don’t hang around the places where Bottega’s target audience may flaunt any of these looks! It’s an insult to the eye.

It's wild how so many of them are already sold out. I guess $10,000 is nothing if you consider this a piece of "art"
Depending on the amount of guests they had for the show (for a brand like BV, it could easily be 500 to 1'000), that's an easy 5 to 10 million euros made in the space of a couple of days. That must be a wet dream for Pinault.

I think Kering needs to find a backup plan real soon cause why is he already burning out?
Backup plan for BV? It’s literally the only Kering brand that’s not losing money AND gets positive press pretty much all around. If anything they’ll probably hold onto him for dear life until another group steals him.

Yeah but I've been seeing key runway looks, which I thought would have sold out at the stores. Most at 60% off retail.
Again, nothing new there, even Daniel Lee’s famous AW19 collection had whole runway looks in outlets, some available in full sizes. Blazy’s RTW aren’t selling better but they have reduced the production significantly as part of their centralizing strategy, along with pulling out of 20+ wholesalers. I was at the SF outlet earlier this summer and was just at Bicester last month, they def don’t have nearly as much RTW runway pieces as the Lee years. BV will always be a bag & accessory business, it’s just the way it is. If Miu Miu runway pieces can end up in outlets, anything can.

Again, nothing new there, even Daniel Lee’s famous AW19 collection had whole runway looks in outlets, some available in full sizes. Blazy’s RTW aren’t selling better but they have reduced the production significantly as part of their centralizing strategy, along with pulling out of 20+ wholesalers. I was at the SF outlet earlier this summer and was just at Bicester last month, they def don’t have nearly as much RTW runway pieces as the Lee years. BV will always be a bag & accessory business, it’s just the way it is. If Miu Miu runway pieces can end up in outlets, anything can.

There are so many well-informed people on here; I'm curious, where do you get your insider info from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leopards00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->