Bottega Veneta S/S 2025 Milan

While I see that he's trying, it's not really landing for me, partly because it's kind of more of the same - the same things he's been showing for the past 3+ years since he took over. His color palette is just not evolving, it's always those muddy neutrals with primary colors that neither have the sophistication of Maier's color choices, nor the punch of Lee's. Then there are the cuts/proportions: oversize everything just doesn't seem as fresh anymore after several years of it everywhere from Demnaciaga couture to high street; some nicely cut slim pants would've done more for this show than those trouser/skirt hybrids. And as for Blazy's efforts to deliver eye-catching showpieces, I have to notice he is somewhat similar to Raf in the sense that he doesn't really excel at piling it on, whether it's embellishments, prints or items of clothing; his best looks - previously at Margiela, too - are rather the cleaner ones. In that sense, I hope he presents something leaner and calmer next season and keeps the same shoe designer(s) because they're doing a good job - both the heels and the loafers look sumptuous and are the best elements of the collection.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    williamcult
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->