Bradley Cooper

I just saw the A team last week and he is smoking in it. He has the perfect personality to play Face. Go see it if you haven't yet!

It was so funny to see him in an episode of Sex and the City the other day... when I had last seen the episode, I had no idea it was him! Course, he's just made it big this past year or two.

^ I know, I didn't think it was him at first. He resembles Cristiano Rinaldo there...:brows:

Bradley Cooper leaves the gym after a workout with a male friend on Wednesday (August 4) in Hollywood.
Later in the afternoon, Bradley grabbed lunch at the Roosevelt Hotel.
Deadline is reporting that the 35-year-old A-Team actor read for a role in Honeymoon with Harry, a comedy-drama about a womanizer (Bradley) who falls in love with a girl, but is met with disapproval by the girl’s father (Robert DeNiro) who sees himself in his daughter’s beau.

JUSTJARED

Bradley Cooper & Ryan Reynolds Sign On for Cop Comedy

Bradley Cooper and Ryan Reynolds are teaming up for an edgy action-comedy about San Francisco cops!
ryan-reynolds-bradley-cooper-cop-comedy.jpg

The currently untitled film, written by Sheldon Turner (Up in the Air) follows two friends who are San Francisco cops, “whose fathers were once partners on the police force,” THR reports. “The older generation is forced out of retirement to help their sons crack a case, with typically antagonistic results.”

Ryan stars in next month’s Buried, while Bradley last hit the big screen in The A-Team.

justjared.buzznet.com

I didn't know he had his own thread!
He almost always plays a douchebag in his movies, but for some reason, I find him appealing. :rofl:

Bradley Cooper: Frontrunner to Play The Flash?

Bradley Cooper is rumored to be the current frontrunner to land the part of The Flash, in an adaptation of the comic book.
bradley-cooper-frontrunner-to-play-the-flash.jpg

Ryan Reynolds was previously attached to the project before it fell apart a few years ago. Since then, Ryan moved on to star in The Green Lantern and may possibly make a movie for his X:Men Origins character Deadpool.

The Flash will be directed by Zack Snyder (Watchmen, 300), who is also going to be making a reboot for the Superman series.
justjared

Bradley Cooper & Anne Hathaway See 'Silver Linings'

Anne Hathaway has signed on for the upcoming film The Silver Linings Playbook, and there’s buzz Bradley Cooper has been approached for the male lead!
bradley-cooper-anne-hathaway-siliver.jpg

The pic, which will likely be directed by The Fighter’s David O. Russell, is based on the novel of the same name.

Synopsis (via Showbiz411:( “A former high school history teacher gets out of a mental hospital and is placed in the care of his mother. His goal is to win back his ex wife. But he winds up in a romance with a kooky neighbor who also has mental problems.”

WOULD YOU LIKE to see Anne and Bradley together in The Silver Linings Playbook?
justjared

Bradley Cooper Is 'Limitless' -- Trailer!

Take a look at Bradley Cooper is his upcoming paranoia-fueled action thriller Limitless!
bradley-cooper-limitless.jpg

Synopsis: An unpublished writer’s life is transformed by a top-secret smart drug that allows him to use 100 percent of his brain and become a perfect version of himself. His enhanced abilities soon attract shadowy forces that threaten his new life in this darkly comic and provocative film.

The film, out March 18, 2011, also stars Abbie Cornish and Robert De Niro.

WILL YOU WATCH Bradley Cooper in Limitless?
justjared

Last edited by a moderator:
Sun, 09 January 2011 Bradley Cooper: 'Limitless' in Philly with Abbie Cornish

Bradley Cooper walks to his trailer on the set of his new movie Limitless on Friday (January 7) in Philadelphia, Penn.
bradley-cooper-limitless-abbie-cornish.jpg

The actor, who just turned 36, is filming re-shoots on the flick alongside co-star Abbie Cornish. The film may be getting a new ending, according to some local Philly papers.

The trailer for the film, which will be released on March 18th, debuted late last month.

FYI: Abbie is wearing Melissa Ultragirl Meia shoes.

10 + pictures inside of Bradley Cooper and Abbie Cornish shooting scenes…
justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xacli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->