Bradley Cooper

Bradley Cooper: 'Limitless' with Robert De Niro

Bradley Cooper gets back to work on his upcoming action thriller Limitless with co-star Robert De Niro on Saturday (January 22) in Philadelphia, Penn.
bradley-cooper-limitless-filming.jpg

WATCH: Bradley and Robert in the Limitless Trailer

The 36-year-old actor also recently filmed the Hangover sequel in Southeast Asia.

“This movie was so hard to make because working in Thailand is so hot, it’s all guys, real like, aggressive, hard energy. It’s like 95 degrees, 95 percent humidity all the time,” co-star Ed Helms told Access Hollywood.

“You gotta see [the movie]. It’s like, it’s insane … It’s insane,” Ed added. “It’s like intense and hi-lar-i-ous.”
justjared

'The Hangover 2': Teaser Trailer Released!

Check out the teaser trailer for The Hangover: Part 2!
the-hangover-2-teaser-trailer.jpg

The follow-up to 2009’s smash hit features Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper, Justin Bartha, and Ed Helms in their roles as friends who find themselves in sticky situations after a wild night.

Here’s the official synopsis: “In The Hangover Part II, Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Helms), Alan (Zach Galifianakis) and Doug (Justin Bartha) travel to exotic Thailand for Stu’s wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don’t always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can’t even be imagined.”

The Hangover: Part 2 will hit theaters on May 26!
justjared

Abbie Cornish & Bradley Cooper: 'Limitless' NYC Premiere!

Abbie Cornish and co-star Bradley Cooper hit the red carpet at the premiere of their new thriller, Limitless, on Tuesday (March 8) at NYC’s Regal Union Square Theatre.
abbie-cornish-bradley-cooper-limitless-nyc-premiere.jpg

The 28-year-old Aussie actress paired her Lanvin dress with Stuart Weitzman shoes, a VBH purse, and Broken English jewelry.

WATCH: Limitless Trailer

Also attending the premiere, which was presented by DeLeon Tequila, Robert De Niro.

Limitless hits theaters next Friday (March 18)!

15+ pictures inside of Abbie Cornish and Bradley Cooper at the NYC premiere of Limitless…
JUSTJARED

Abbie Cornish & Bradley Cooper: 'Limitless' NYC Premiere!

JUSTJARED

Bradley Cooper Visits New York Stock Exchange

Bradley Cooper hits the floor of the New York Stock Exchange on Monday (March 14) in New York City.
bradley-cooper-nyse.jpg

The 36-year-old Limitless actor, who’s in town to spread the word about his new film, signed autographs while at the NYSE!

Bradley and his Limitless co-star, Abbie Cornish, premiered Limitless last week in NYC’s Union Square.

10+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper visiting the floor of the New York Stock Exchange…

Justjared

Bradley Cooper & Abbie Cornish Cover 'Marie Claire' April 2011

Bradley Cooper and Abbie Cornish get cozy on the cover of Marie Claire magazine’s April 2011 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (March 22).
bradley-cooper-abbie-cornish-marie-claire-april-2011.jpg

Here’s what the Limitless co-stars had to share:

Abbie, on her idea of a perfect date: “My ideal date would start with a great meal, good wine for sure, maybe outdoors. Then afterward, some unplanned adventure.”

Bradley Cooper, on his late father: “I grew up in Abington, Pennsylvania, across the street from a movie theater, and went to the movies all of the time. My father was a huge cinephile. I remember watching Raging Bull with him on cable when I was 10, and when I was 12, him showing me The Elephant Man and Apocalypse Now - all these crazy movies. We use to play this game, “Would you put him in the movie?” We’d pretend we were putting together this great film and decide whether an actor was worthy to be in it. It was this adorable father/son thing. I would live with movies for weeks, pretending I was whoever was in it. As a kid, I just knew I wanted to be up in that world.” [Sadly, Cooper's father died just before press time]

For more from Abbie and Bradley, visit MarieClaire.com!
justjared

Renee Zellweger & Bradley Cooper Split

Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger have ended their relationship after being together less than two years, according to Us Weekly.
bradley-cooper-renee-zellweger-split.jpg

Bradley, 36, and Zellweger, 41, first met on the set of Case 39 but didn’t get together until 2009.

PHOTOS: Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper checking on home renovations

Renee was recently named as the new face for Tommy Hilfiger’s charity campaign. Bradley currently stars in the new thriller Limitless hitting theaters today.
justjared

'Limitless' Tops Box Office, 'Rango' Takes Second Place

Bradley Cooper and Abbie Cornish’s latest film, Limitless, took the top spot at the box office this weekend with an estimated $19 million in ticket sales.
limitless-tops-box-office.jpg

Second place was Rango, with $15.3 million, followed by Battle: Los Angeles, with $14.6 million.

Rounding out the top five were Matthew McConaughey’s The Lincoln Lawyer, with $13.4 million, followed by Paul with $13.2 million.

FYI: Low box office numbers are likely because of March Madness.

WHAT DID YOU SEE at the movies this weekend?
justjared

The Hangover 2: Official Trailer Premiere!

Check out the full theatrical trailer for The Hangover: Part 2!
the-hangover-2-official-trailer-premiere.jpg

The sequel, directed by Todd Phillips, stars Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper, Justin Bartha, and Ed Helms as they reprise their roles from the 2009 smash hit.

The film follows the cast heading to Thailand for Stu’s (Ed Helms) wedding and features the return of Ken Jeong (Mr. Chow) and new roles from Jamie Chung and Liam Neeson.

The Hangover: Part 2 will hit theaters on May 26!
justjared

Bradley Cooper: 'Limitless' Spain Premiere!

Bradley Cooper hits the red carpet at the premiere of his new film, Limitless, at the Kinepolis Cinema on Thursday (March 31) in Madrid, Spain.
bradley-cooper-limitless-spain-premiere.jpg

The 36-year-old actor is in town to spread the word about the current box office smash.

Earlier today, Bradley was all smiles as he attended a photo call for Limitless, which hits theaters in Spain on Friday (April 8).

10+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper promoting his latest film…
justjared

Bradley Cooper talks LIMITLESS & ladyboys in HANGOVER 2 - with Brad Blanks

Because We Really Need A Remake Of The Crow

thecrowbradleycooper.jpg

We already know that Hollywood suffers from a major disorder and just can't stop regurgitating movies that should stay safe in its stomach, so nobody is surprised that they are planning a remake of The Crow (working title: Brandon Lee Hasn't Been Through Enough) starring Bradley Cooper of all b*tches. I could holler out a billion WHY?!s over this, but I need to save some for when the executioner of Hollywood announces the remake of Bound starring Katy Perry and Kristen Stewart.

The Hollywood Reporter says that the man who used to be in charge of de-puckering Renee Zellweger by spritzing her with hot sauce is in talks with Relativity and director Juan Carlos Fresnadillo to take the role of Eric Draven. In the original, Brandon Lee (R.I.P.) played a murdered rocker who comes back from the dead to seek revenge on those who wronged him and his fiancee.

Some might say that The Crow is cursed, because Brandon Lee was killed during a stunt gone wrong, but I'm mouth queefing on that crazy talk. However, just to be on the safe side, they should replace all of the rubber bullets with cream cheese bullets. Better yet, just hire Michael Lohan as Bradley's double and make him do all the stunts.
dlisted

Fri, 08 April 2011 Bradley Cooper: Rainy Copenhagen Arrival

Bradley Cooper carries a Rimowa luggage case while arriving in rainy Copenhagen, Denmark on Sunday (April 3).
bradley-cooper-copenhagen.jpg

The 36-year old actor is in town promoting his new film, Limitless. Bradley was seen checking into the Hotel d’Angleterre.

Earlier in the week, Bradley suited up and hit the red carpet in Madrid, Spain.

Looks like Bradley will have a busy movie season ahead of him! The Hangover: Part 2 official theatrical trailer was recently released and will hit theaters May 26.
justjared

Cosmopolitan UK April 2011 ebook30.com
Bradley Cooper by Thomas Whiteside

Fri, 22 April 2011 Leonardo DiCaprio: Bachelor Party with Bradley Cooper!

Leonardo DiCaprio gets out of his car and boards a private jet with his pal Bradley Cooper on Thursday (April 21) in Los Angeles.
leonardo-dicaprio-bachelor-party-with-bradley-cooper.jpg

The actor pals are headed to Cabo San Lucas to throw a bachelor party for movie producer Ryan Kavanaugh, who is also the CEO of Relativity Media.

Ryan is engaged to his girlfriend of two years, ballet dancer-choreographer Britta Lazenga. He most recently produced Bradley’s hit film Limitless.

10+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper heading to Cabo…
justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->