Breast Baring

breasts might be not such a big thing for you girls but for the guys, they're a big big deal! :woot: :innocent:

and i dont know when they became associated with sex but as far as ive been around, theyve very much been 'sexual' organs...which makes them all the more interesting :blush:

and speaking of general baring, i'd say i'm not a big fan of girls or guys who like to show off their bodies without reason. i mean, a nice little-revealing dress is okay. or speedo clad guys at the beach...but i dont understnad what people who dress in children's clothes are trying to prove.

think lil kim, aguilera (cant hold us down video) etc. and some other with that thong showing effect.... or ageing guys with silk shirts, top 3 buttons undone showing feral masses of greying chest hair...

:yuk:

its not like i want to run around topless everywhere, i just want the right to take off my stupid bikini top at the beach or pool since every male can.

For me and most men, seeing a bare breast can be distracting at times. Even in a fitting, I have to detatch myself from the sexuality of a womans body, even if she is not that atttactive. ladies come on now, if guys walked around with their packages exposed ( besides the bulge in their jeans ,which you guys notice every bit as much as we notice your breast) you would definatly get distracted. Lets face it.

But please do not walk around exposing cleavage, or nipples thru your delicate tops and not expect for men to notice. At least like the attention you are going to get. Men are going to look if they like women, hell even if men are gay they can appreciate a great breasts ( anybody can correct me if I am wrong here). Also gay men can get away with feeling on women much more than straight men ( I have seen it with my friends a million times , Ok that is just a gripe I have ). Nuff said.

Originally posted by clay@May 25th, 2004 - 11:50 pm
For me and most men, seeing a bare breast can be distracting at times. Even in a fitting, I have to detatch myself from the sexuality of a womans body, even if she is not that atttactive. ladies come on now, if guys walked around with their packages exposed ( besides the bulge in their jeans ,which you guys notice every bit as much as we notice your breast) you would definatly get distracted. Lets face it.

But please do not walk around exposing cleavage, or nipples thru your delicate tops and not expect for men to notice. At least like the attention you are going to get. Men are going to look if they like women, hell even if men are gay they can appreciate a great breasts ( anybody can correct me if I am wrong here). Also gay men can get away with feeling on women much more than straight men ( I have seen it with my friends a million times , Ok that is just a gripe I have ). Nuff said.
I would expect for people or some people to notice if I wore a low cut top just as they would notice a short skirt- but I don't really think of breasts as being any different from any other erogenous zone- whether its waist or hips or thighs whatever the flavour of the moment is. I just don't see why they are singled out in a way that the others are not.

breasts are not sexual organs. keep those covered, but let my breasts be free.

you'll get over it.

Originally posted by foxinthesnow@May 26th, 2004 - 11:56 am

I would expect for people or some people to notice if I wore a low cut top just as they would notice a short skirt- but I don't really think of breasts as being any different from any other erogenous zone- whether its waist or hips or thighs whatever the flavour of the moment is. I just don't see why they are singled out in a way that the others are not.
Ok all the things I notice on a woman that could turn me on by being bare:
Heads ( eyes, and lips)
Hair
Necks
Thighs
Lower Back
Calves
Ankles
Toes
Shoulders
Hands
Stomachs and belly btns
Hips
breasts
Rib cage
waists
Bare arms , knees, wrists, elbows, ears, noses do not really do it for me. :blush:

Originally posted by foxinthesnow+May 26th, 2004 - 8:56 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (foxinthesnow @ May 26th, 2004 - 8:56 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-clay@May 25th, 2004 - 11:50 pm

I would expect for people or some people to notice if I wore a low cut top just as they would notice a short skirt- but I don't really think of breasts as being any different from any other erogenous zone- whether its waist or hips or thighs whatever the flavour of the moment is. I just don't see why they are singled out in a way that the others are not. [/b][/quote]
Breast guys can associate with sex unlike the other body parts and my guy friend will be my guinea pig....he said he cant fantasize about a arm or something, you see it all the time, he thinks it might be an attractive arm but its not like boobs or down there...since those parts are always covered it just drives him nuts... specially if cleavage is showing he says its a tease.I think guys react that way because its almost like those are the taboo parts he cant have/see and the fact he cant is whats the turn on.

Anyways, I dont see why would people want to have their breast out of their shirt...its kinda cold outside... :rolleyes:

Maybe I should move to Africa, join a tribe and run shirt free in the Serengeti.. :innocent:

Originally posted by sashatheelf@May 26th, 2004 - 3:59 pm
breasts are not sexual organs. keep those covered, but let my breasts be free.

you'll get over it.
It's true, the only reason breasts are considered sexual is because they're assosiated with child-birth. According to an article from National Geographic, males are turned on by exposed breasts because they indicate fertility. Similarly, a woman with full lips and large eyes also works along those lines because those are some of the signs of human arousal. Also, they are assosiated with youth, which indicates mating potential. (Sorry to be so clinical about all of this, but it's the truth).
Personally, I find the controversy around breasts a trifle silly, although understandable in our society. The exposure of breasts was not nearly as huge an issue in the past, as this evidence proves, since women's bodies were generally viewed differently. The connection between a supply female body and the quest for an appropriate partner was openly accepted. I must say that I think the invention of birth control has likely has a large role in this change of viewpoints. Sex has become much more gratuitous and breasts are now largely viewed as simple sexual organs, rather than as mothering tools or even as simple body parts.
I think that the majority of people here (myself included) have grown up in an environment where breasts have become very far departed from their original purpose. Thus, the shock over this revelation that not every society saw breasts as we do today. Males, ask yourselves, just why do you find breasts attractive...? I believe that therein lies the stigma around the exposed breast.
(On another note, when you've done plenty of life drawing or even watched a couple of fashion shows, the shock value will gradually decrease).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->