Breast Reduction

Fabulyss

Reaction score
I've been considering getting one since I was 16. I used to be a 38DD when I was a teen. I'm 15lbs lighter now (I'm 21) and am a 36D (my right boob is way bigger though, probably a DD). I would like to be a C cup with a lift.

I'm wondering if anyone has gotten this procedure done? I've read a lot about it, and am particularly interested in the latest and rare laser breast reduction (less intense side effects).

Anyone?

I have the same problem, I am almost 21 and I want to make a breast reduction my weight is 54 kg now (I dont know how many it in lbs) but my breast lost any form or shapr since I lost a lot of weight. yes I do use different creams that give some support to skin but it doesnt help much

the problem is I am the way too affraid to do surgey and its not something like ppl around me do mind it but I dont feel compfortable to wear bikini cuz it looks not very nice and I dont compfortable to wear some tops and so on. so its quite a problem for me

if there was NO risk with this procedure, i'd do it in a flash, but i've read up on all sorts of things that can go wrong, and it's quite scary. although, they always say it's one of the most life changing (for the better) procedures a big-boobed woman can have - it's so free-ing!!! i don't suffer from back pain or anything, but i long to wear pretty bras that don't have industrial strength straps, or little strappy tops, or bustier dresses.... the list goes on!!! as a fashion-lover, it can be very frustrating!

I had a breast lift/reduction; one of my boobs was bigger than the other. The bad part was waking up from surgery because when the anaesthesia wears off it's super uncomfortable, but other than that I didn't get too much pain. You have to be good and rest up all the time they tell you to, otherwise you could get complications. Or your scars wouldn't heal as well as they could.

I have noooo idea about those laser procedures, though.

Do it. Find a good surgeon---do your research and get recommendations. I had the procedure when I was 21 and it's been the best thing I've ever done for myself. I'm so much happier, self-confident, at ease with my body; the list of benefits goes on and on. I should mention that I've got an extremely high pain tolerance, but I didn't think the pain from the surgery was all that bad. It was mostly just uncomfortable, and you have to be conservative with your activity for a period of time afterwards. My advice is, if you've ever considered it and you have the opportunity, jump on it. You won't miss 'em. And work with your insurance company---mine paid for the entire thing.

Personally id do it. One of my friends had one breast reduced and the scars faded quite well because she used good oils afterwards. I have worse streach marks on my breasts than her scar! Good luck, hope you make the choice thats right for you and have a sucessful op!

this is one kind of elective surgery i've always believed in. a friend of mine has such back problems that it can be more than an issue of aesthetics but health...

My mom had this done and she was very pleased with the results. I learned a couple of things in watching her go through this.

For anyone considering surgery, be sure to quit smoking cigarettes for at least a couple of months before the procedure. Oxygen is a critical ingredient in healing well. Be prepared to do rest and not lift anything for a period of time. Have a post-surgery buddy to care for you.

Ask lots of questions about post-operative care, not just the procedure itself. How you care for yourself after the operation is very, very important if you want to maximize the benefits. :flower:

I would love to have a reduction or a lift. im a 32DD and really hate my boobs, wish they were AA. but im also scared about having an operation that could go so wrong- im always seeing these tv documentaries about women whose nipples went black and fell of after having a reduction. and that instills the fear inside me.

Just out of curiosity, how large is the percentage of these operations that does go wrong?

That's fantastic!! How did it go for her?

I never posted it here, but I think I mentioned in the 'boobs' thread that I finally got a breast reduction last Christmas. It was the greatest decision I've ever made - which sounds kind of dramatic but it is absolutely true.

I'm young and healthy so that probably helped in my recovery but it was surprisingly easy to go through. The best part about the surgery is that I no longer have to think about them (when I get dressed, when I run, when I'm walking down the street). Of course, one should research THOROUGHLY about their doctor as that is the most important factor in what your results will be. You can often view photos of the doctor's work online. For anyone who needs it, I cannot recommend this surgery enough!! I'm still just as excited about them as the day after my surgery ^_^

I know someone at college who had one. She's come through it fine and seems very happy that she did it BUT it is an operation after all so make sure you research it and discuss with a surgeon

I never posted it here, but I think I mentioned in the 'boobs' thread that I finally got a breast reduction last Christmas. It was the greatest decision I've ever made - which sounds kind of dramatic but it is absolutely true.

I'm young and healthy so that probably helped in my recovery but it was surprisingly easy to go through. The best part about the surgery is that I no longer have to think about them (when I get dressed, when I run, when I'm walking down the street). Of course, one should research THOROUGHLY about their doctor as that is the most important factor in what your results will be. You can often view photos of the doctor's work online. For anyone who needs it, I cannot recommend this surgery enough!! I'm still just as excited about them as the day after my surgery ^_^

what size did you have before the surgery if you dont mind me asking?
i used to be a B but then i gained weight and now they're big C's and they don't seem to go back to the way they were when i lose weight. so i'm thinking about having surgery too.

^Mine were a very large DD (that was the bra I was wearing anyway)

Now they're a C, which I think is the average size most girls get reduced too. If you're truly a full C it may be difficult for you to be considered a candidate for the sugery (depending on your body size) and you certainly won't get it covered by insurance. In the breast reduction world you're considered quite small already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->