Brie Larson

^I don't see what's so try-hard about this look? In fact, I feel like she didn't even try at all.

After party:

hboOZc0.jpg

vogue.co.uk

She looks nice but this is not particularly memorable. The Chanel crew are always boring at the Met Gala.

Her afterparty look is better than her look at the Gala.

Erhlich was a more appropiate stylist fot her. High fashion doesn't work on Brie. She's not Elle Fanning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't hate the look, but it didn't suit this gala. In fact I quite like it, form head to toe. Just struggling to see Brie done up as this glamazon, which I don't think she is.

I like Brie so much because she has a very natural, down-to-earth quality. That's why I always find it awkward when her stylist tries to turn her into a fashion girl...it just doesn't seem like her.

Love the way that bar jacket fits on her, like a glove. Not mad about the skirt and make-up.

PARIS, FRANCE - JULY 02: Brie Larson attends the Rodarte Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2017-2018 show as part of Haute Couture Paris Fashion Week on July 2, 2017 in Paris, France. (Photo by Pierre Suu/Getty Images)
AcT0mX7.jpg

BRIE LARSON at Charles De Gaulle Airport in Paris 07/01/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

BRIE LARSON at LAX Airport in Los Angeles 06/30/2017

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her outfit. She always looks great in Rodarte.

IYx6A6D.jpg

UFaxxyp.jpg

dIShCwf.jpg

YrxlWNi.jpg

sYH7NRF.jpg

celebmafia.com

Best looking at Rodarte! I particularly liked that her voluptuous curves amplified this dress.

The jewels are completely mismatched though. Silver or black ought to have been used, not gold and rubies!

Brie Larson attends the Valentino Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2017-2018 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on July 5, 2017 in Paris, France.

ggG8aRC.jpg

poGIPvQ.jpg

wireimage.co.uk

wireimage.co.uk

I'm beginning to slowly fall for Brie's casual approach to fashion! It's not like Jennifer Lawrence, there's a sense of maturity with her which make all these looks work even though opts for such a basic hairstyle. Also, the pairing with the brands are on point!

BRIE LARSON at LAX Airport in Los Angeles 07/07/2017

I'm beginning to slowly fall for Brie's casual approach to fashion! It's not like Jennifer Lawrence, there's a sense of maturity with her which make all these looks work even though opts for such a basic hairstyle. Also, the pairing with the brands are on point!

Agreed! :flower:

BRIE LARSON – 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Portrait

"The Glass Castle" Press Conference
24 Jul 2017 - Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills - Los Angeles United States

y1zpF7X.jpg

BUxMzct.jpg

wireimage.co.uk

Ok, wow. I actually like this dress! It could be tighter around the bust, but it looks a bit like it is swallowing her (or maybe it's just her posing).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->