Brie Larson

Actor Brie Larson attends The 23rd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 29, 2017 in Los Angeles, California. 26592_012
dZBc7kJ.jpg

cWgi9Oe.jpg

YD1OcLu.jpg

wHl1VjC.jpg

VDqqoNm.jpg

zimbio

I wish it wasn't so asymmetrical. It throws off the proportions in some shots, and makes her chest look lopsided.

"Kong: Skull Island" Press Conference
19 Feb 2017 - JW Marriott Los Angeles at L.A. LIVE - Los Angeles, California United States

ZHXtPh0.jpg

laQksZT.jpg

wireimage.co.uk

Actor Brie Larson attends the tenth annual Women in Film Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party presented by Max Mara and BMW at Nightingale Plaza on February 24, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

K5HFxzh.jpg

7k7dM63.jpg

FmZ24Lo.jpg

zimbio.com

:heart:

Actor Brie Larson attends the 89th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 26, 2017 in Hollywood, California.

BBJGHmB.jpg

unPUm6l.jpg

zimbio.com

The dress itself isn't bad, but she doesn't pull it off.
Hair and make up look terrible.

For me, she and her stylist can't do it right.

Actor Brie Larson attends the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 26, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

SNsza66.jpg

5KiDzjh.jpg

zimbio.com

Her after-party dress reminds me Rachel McAdams' gown from last year.

I thought the dress was ugly when I first saw it last night. Looking at it again, the dress is actually really nice. She just doesn't pull it off. It could've been a major fashion statement on someone more statuesque and with more attitude. Also, that hair is a major disaster.

I liked her dress mainly because it was such an improvement from last year. It would've been great to see her holding the Oscar wearing something like that.

It's nice to see her in something sexier at the Oscars, back to her usual boring looks at the after party.

I wish she had worn the After Party gown to the main telecast. I don't mind the black one though. It's not memorable, but it's not a disaster.

The Oscars dress got me excited I want to see her balance a sexier/strong hollywood star with her natural charm and that black dress was perfect even though there were a few details that made it too much. I thought she's getitng into the game. Getting me excited for her Kong but most importantly Captain Marvel tour. The Oscar dress was such a blockbuster star look.
Yet her after party dress feels so déjà-vu and predictable.

Brie Larson attends the European premiere of "Kong: Skull Island" at the Cineworld Empire Leicester Square on February 28, 2017 in London, United Kingdom.

zimbio.com

I don't mind that premiere look.

I have to say, I love the after party dress on her.

Brie Larson is seen at LAX on February 27, 2017.

VkWlzLu.jpg

zimbio.com

Wearing Erdem:

instagram.com/cristinaehrlich

Mexican premiere of Kong: Skull Island
d6D4FS0.jpg

victor_prados twitter

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member