Brit's Latest letter of truth

kimair said:
i think she's gone mariah...:innocent: :lol:

More like Beyonce and Sasha. Why do this people make "alter egos for themselves?

I didn't slap you that was sasha and mona lisa, how ridiculous.

a valentine's letter from brit:

February 11, 2005

Dear Fans,

Valentine's Day is around the corner and I am so grateful to have someone I love. I fall more and more in love with Kevin everyday. We've been away from each other for a week now and I think I'm losing my mind! It's the longest we've been a part from one another. He's working a lot right now and I'm so happy for him. His Details cover is coming out in a little over a week and the pictures are so hot! Stay away girls! (he he) I have such a great surprise planned for Kevin on Valentine's Day. I can't wait to see him tomorrow!

I haven't seen Kori in two weeks because I've been home in Louisiana with my mom. Hopefully Kori can come here for a visit soon because I miss her so much! I bought her the cutest dresses for Easter and to wear this summer. I love buying kids clothes.

For some reason, I can relax so much better when I'm in Kentwood. It's like food for the soul. I think when Kevin and I start a family we might build our dream home right behind my mom's. It's true; home is where the heart is. I've been having so much fun with my mom lately. We've been indulging ourselves with the simple pleasures of life. I think I may do this for a while.

I'm so excited, my dogs are stylin' and profilin' because Von Dutch just sent them the coolest little clothes! I think my dogs are so much cuter than Tinkerbell (ruff! ruff!). My mom's mad because the dogs are still having problems with their potty training. It is kind of bad because we have white carpets. They will learn soon though, I hope!

I think my momma and I are going to go see "The Wedding Date" later today. I love watching fun, girly movies. They always put me in a great mood!

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day with the one you love. But if you're single, just round up a group of your friends and grab some low-fat Blue Bell ice cream. It's the best!!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Love,
Britney

and she calls her letter's "streams of consciousness" now...

i love how she's saying her dogs are cuter than tinkerbell...because they wear von dutch?!? are you serious!! :lol:

also...there's new pics from her wedding up here. (scroll down a bit)

That confused me so much lol! Scary stuff. And lovely words of wisdom from our dear Britney...

she lost me at stylin' and profilin':doh:

^^^ Oh my goodness, I read your post like 3 times before I saw the "Not." on the bottom of the page, and I was :shock:.. thinking "WHAT THE HELL IS SHE SMOKING?"

marc jacobs addict said:
^^^ Oh my goodness, I read your post like 3 times before I saw the "Not." on the bottom of the page, and I was :shock:.. thinking "WHAT THE HELL IS SHE SMOKING?"

huh???:unsure:

It's strange in the Valentines Day letter she mentions Kori and you see quite a few pictures of them together, either the two of them or Kevin, but never the baby boy....why is that?

TheSoCalledPrep said:
Kudos to Britney. She really has amazing style and puts together things really well. I'm looking forward to seeing the video to get some classic style tips.

Not.

^^^:lol: You scared me there for a quick second.

kimair said:
a valentine's letter from brit:

and she calls her letter's "streams of consciousness" now...

i love how she's saying her dogs are cuter than tinkerbell...because they wear von dutch?!? are you serious!! :lol:

also...there's new pics from her wedding up here. (scroll down a bit)

But I think this one is kind of sweet:blush:

normal235xp.jpg

Here's the latest in Brit's "Stream of Consciousness" :lol: :

STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS
March 30, 2005

Dear False Tabloids,

As you read this letter, I bet you are asking yourself: Who? Who, me? Am I a false tabloid? Well, I don't know. But after this posting, I hope you are asking yourself a lot of questions. Your employees are a reflection of your magazine. Do you, Us Weekly, In Touch, Star and other desperate magazines want employees who are honest, or those who are liars? It seems to me that you'd prefer the latter. I'm really concerned about the people you hire to work at your companies. I'd like them to ask themselves the question, "What am I lying to myself about?" Is it that you are 50 pounds overweight? Is it that your children aren't making wise decisions? Or is it maybe that your husband or boyfriend is cheating on you? Until you face what is going on in your life, I guess you'll remain a false tabloid.

Britney

P.S. People Magazine is great in my book!

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not able to make heads or tails of this! I thought these letters were for her fans, not the tabloids... weird.

Curious said:
Here's the latest in Brit's "Stream of Consciousness" :lol: :

STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS
March 30, 2005

Dear False Tabloids,

As you read this letter, I bet you are asking yourself: Who? Who, me? Am I a false tabloid? Well, I don't know. But after this posting, I hope you are asking yourself a lot of questions. Your employees are a reflection of your magazine. Do you, Us Weekly, In Touch, Star and other desperate magazines want employees who are honest, or those who are liars? It seems to me that you'd prefer the latter. I'm really concerned about the people you hire to work at your companies. I'd like them to ask themselves the question, "What am I lying to myself about?" Is it that you are 50 pounds overweight? Is it that your children aren't making wise decisions? Or is it maybe that your husband or boyfriend is cheating on you? Until you face what is going on in your life, I guess you'll remain a false tabloid.

Britney

P.S. People Magazine is great in my book!

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not able to make heads or tails of this! I thought these letters were for her fans, not the tabloids... weird.

I remember seeing a pic of Britney buying Star magazine when she was in Kentwood not too long ago.:innocent:

She is a tool.

like she even knows what "stream of consciousness" means!

I guess that tabloid thing is in reponse to the 'i'm officially pregnant' stories they've been running lately...

gosh, she is so self-absorbed...i cant believe she spent over 500 words talking about herself

to be fair she did give a whole sentence in the ps to jamie lyn. how kind and generous ?? :shifty:

there are so many things wrong with this wedding picture...
normal222dc.jpg

oh and this one too...
normal260dn.jpg

clueless said:
It's strange in the Valentines Day letter she mentions Kori and you see quite a few pictures of them together, either the two of them or Kevin, but never the baby boy....why is that?
the baby is too young to go back and forth from parents just yetB) i read that!

the pics above are not from her actual wedding. she wore a monique llullier gown for that. the track suits are gifts for the wedding party to wear afterwards.

she wrote the letter to the tabs b/c us weekly bought photos from her honeymoon- employees at the resort sold private photos...people mag was offered these and turned them down and called britney and told her this.
she was upset over them using the pics and called the mags and they made fun of her in the mag after that and have featured only extremely unflattering pics of her now...
she should just let it go though...they are a$$holes and will not back down.
anyway, i feel bad for her...she is so young and she is just trying to get control of her life:( she is clueless in a way, federline is yucky, but i still like her and hope she gets it together...she is only 23:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->