Buff Celebs

Erin

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion
Reaction score
So many celebs go the distance these days to look buff, whether it's for a film or just for the cameras.

I can't believe how Uma is looking these days...after her recent movie, and nearly 8 hour days at the gym, she is looking BUFF. Her arms...just look...so toned now. Cheers to her! That's tough....

I read somewhere that she lost 50 pounds while training for "Kill Bill".
Honestly she looks good no matter what.

I actually like seeing stars buff than anorexic like Lara Flynn Boyle :sick:

I think Janet Jackson looks freaky :wink: But yeah, she has a great body! I think Britney Spears has a great body too. Either that, or just plain airbrush!

JANET looks amazing but her body and face is 100% not REAL :rolleyes:

but hey, who cares; the end result looks great :woot:

i think janet looks absolutely vile.........im sorry all janet fans but she's very transexual looking :unsure:

Originally posted by Acid@Nov 27th, 2003 - 8:07 am
i think janet looks absolutely vile.........im sorry all janet fans but she's very transexual looking :unsure:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

id still hit it!

Originally posted by Acid@Nov 27th, 2003 - 10:07 am
i have to agree.... never liked her physique

Originally posted by Acid@Nov 27th, 2003 - 10:07 am
:cry: why you gotta call my baby a transexual? :boxer: lol jk...im not here to change opinions, but i think janet's body is too hot to handle :buzz:

*deep transexual voice* i'm waiting for you ACID...come and give your daddy a kiss

Originally posted by CaptainJackSparrow+Nov 27th, 2003 - 7:25 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CaptainJackSparrow @ Nov 27th, 2003 - 7:25 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Acid@Nov 27th, 2003 - 10:07 am
:cry: why you gotta call my baby a transexual? :boxer: lol jk...im not here to change opinions, but i think janet's body is too hot to handle :buzz:

*deep transexual voice* i'm waiting for you ACID...come and give your daddy a kiss [/b][/quote]
:woot: :rofl:

AHHH! i was at this party and i just found this photo at getty images....look at janets stomach!!! :shock: :shock:

Originally posted by Acid+Nov 28th, 2003 - 2:19 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Acid @ Nov 28th, 2003 - 2:19 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CaptainJackSparrow@Nov 27th, 2003 - 7:25 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Acid
@Nov 27th, 2003 - 10:07 am
i think janet looks absolutely vile.........im sorry all janet fans but she's very transexual looking  :unsure:

*deep transexual voice* i'm waiting for you ACID...come and give your daddy a kiss
:woot: :rofl: [/b][/quote]
:rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by VersaceBitch@Dec 5th, 2003 - 1:24 am
Janet Jackson is nothing but plastic. :sick: Uma looks hot.
some surgery yes (a lot of people live by plastic surgery these days), but that stomach is all real baby :heart: :heart: :buzz:

heres a picture of her as a kid...and though her nose isnt the same...she still has those cheekbones and killer smile...her breasts i dunno...but her stomach and arms...that girls weight fluctuates like the new york stock exchange...when she has muscle, she's worked to get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->