Burberry F/W 2019.20 by Danko Steiner & Nick Knight

This looks really promising! Love the colours, and the faint ennui. Danko Steiner had one of the worst Burberry campaigns last season, but based on this one shot I hope he got this campaign all to himself. Would like to see the rest of the shots.

How odd that we now get campaign debuts via Elle Canada of all editions! :lol:

I'm going to be seeing alot of Freja for the next couple of months!

I'd like to see more of this campaign before I judge, but I like the styling, the casting, and them standing in the water gives it just a slightly offbeat edge that I appreciate.

There is something calming and zen about this
and love the casting.

Still. Riccardo's Burberry lacks an identity.

Very serene image, peaceful and calm, almost fashion mindfulness. Really nice. I wish they photoshopped the buoy out though.

Oh wow, this looks surprisingly good! I like the cast, the colors and overall direction of the campaign. Excited to see more!

How odd that we now get campaign debuts via Elle Canada of all editions! :lol:

I was thinking the same! What’s next? Debuting your campaign in Hungarian Marie Claire? Or maybe Mexican Bazaar?

This reminds me of the A/W 2004 Miu Miu campaign by the way.

I love this! Very calm and easy on the eyes. Freja and Fran look amazing, but Sora looks as if she's watching something gross.

The clothes are the stars here, but it's not done in an obvious way. It's a good balance.
I loved those suits on the runway and I'm happy they made it into the campaign. I am getting burned out on Freja, she's everywhere!

Once again, the lack of any identifiable Britishism for this brand makes absolutely no sense to me.

eGQLbyw.jpg

cafe.naver

I mean, I get what Riccardo is doing but I'm not sure it's enough. The clothes are sometimes gorgeous, sometimes very underwhelming. The same goes for the photography. There is no exciting energy, it feels like a dusty brand desperately trying to revamp itself which is actually what it is. But repackage it, for crying out loud.

The shots with Irina, Freja... are for women and the shots with the camera's are meant for the youth???? Is that what this is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->