Burberry F/W 2019.20 by Danko Steiner & Nick Knight

I agree ^ The first image is the same old...the second is not the greatest but it is definitely better.

It's a good campaign...I like it. I think the bourgeois shots are good and very fresh for Riccardo. I'm not used to that kind of things by him.
It's going to be very difficult to get used to two approach on one vision thing. I get that Riccardo has to save his CEO's A** by showing that the brand also wants to speak to millenials but i almost wish he did it like he did at Givenchy (one season Couture, the other more street inspired) because it's a lot to take in. And i think, at Givenchy, it was done in a more inclusive way.

I wonder if at one point the two aesthetic will merge because i wonder if he will be able to do it for 5 years.

That being said, we can see that Riccardo is good at campaigns. Nicolas did the "mutilple photographers" and failed completely.

would prefer if they just did a subdivision line for the street clothes tbh

sick of shoots where models are the photographers it's so overdone

I don't get this. Why do they wear suits to the sea? Is it referenced from the show? I'm really confused. The problem for me with his collections are that while some pieces are beautifully made, they lack personality, story or connection that make it Burberry.

+ Irina Shayk

UK Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

Men's Campaign

GQ Germany Digital Edition

to clarify: the pics with Freja are by Nick, the other set by Danko?

to clarify: the pics with Freja are by Nick, the other set by Danko?
the reverse. the pics by the water are by Danko Stainer, the ones in the studio are by Nick Knight.

in magazines they have the one shot by Stainer followed by one shot by Knight and it's a little jarring tbh. think it would've been better if they had two shots by Stainer for Vogue, Elle, etc and two shots by Knight for dazed, i-d, love

The studio campaign is so bad, it looks like a bad version of something Mert & Marcus would do for DSQUARED2. Also kind of reminds me of Riccardo's crowded campaigns for his last collections at Givenchy. It's just ugly and pointless, the water shots would've been sufficient.

Wondering how Gigi’ shoot/s will look like... finger crossed!

I know I'm biased but Irina looks amazing in Tisci's Burberry. She really sells it.

I love the first campaign so beautiful !
Gigi looks out of place here though.

The second campaign I won't even comment on the cast of nobodies.... how do these even compare with one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->