Burberry Quilted Denim Bags

retrogurl

Reaction score
burberry_003-1.jpg

Manor Bag, about $1380

Seems like the quilted bag craze hasn’t stopped yet, check these new Burberry Fall/Winter 06 quilted denim handbags. You feelin’ them? Perhaps they are trying to attract a younger crowd by added denim to their bags, but there just seems to be something not too “right” about these yet. I can’t really pinpoint, but may be the color choices, I don’t know. Plus the prices are not that friendly for the youngsters neither. Nobody does quilted leather bags the way Chanel does, enuff said!

burberry_002.jpg

Audrey Bag, about $1080

burberry_001.jpg

Cinda Bag, about $875

burberry_004-1.jpg

Brook Bag, about $650

via www.nitrolicious.com/blog

looks like dooney and bourke's denim stuff, except quilted and twice the price:ninja:

I think it's the leather that doesn't look right. It's too stiff looking to seem to go with the denim fabric. It's like old lady handbag leather, and that golden crest wotsit doesn't help that impression for me.

Of them all, I'd probably say that hobo (the last one) is the best, but they really don't appeal at all. :(

^ actually guess bags are almost nicer.... ok maybe not but... these are just oh, so trashy... :yuk:

nextnewface said:
^ actually guess bags are almost nicer.... ok maybe not but... these are just oh, so trashy... :yuk:

Now that is a bold statement, but you expect Guess to make something appalling, but Burberry? :(

Wow...that is just...wow...that's bad! Really awful. Novacheck is better than that...

I really don't like them..

Denim in general is NOT nice on bags, and it's does'nt help that it's quilted :(

I think the first one is alright, but still...not impressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->