Burberry to be produced in China

Quality will not be lost if Burberry keep their control, but aestheticism of the brand will certainly be degraded. I’ve been to both part of the world in manufacturing and product developing, it’s really hard to understand what China really is without having visit there by myself, a lot of fake, low quality is being produced not because of they are not capable but due to the company who placed the order is cutting back on everything and these company are often from the so called “first world”.

As long as their product quality matches the pricing, I don't care where it's made. Workers in France? Italy? China? Green people from Mars?? Doesn't matter to me. Frankly I don't know why people are kicking up such a fuss about production moving to China. Companies are looking to please their shareholders and gain profit. Simple as.

Burberry isn't the label it used to be. Personally, I'd not be caught dead in it.

Merrysage said:
Burberry isn't the label it used to be. Personally, I'd not be caught dead in it.

The cost of shipping designer coffins from China would probably cancel out the savings made on fabrication costs anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarawilliams
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->