Burberry Prorsum F/W 09.10 by Mario Testino

I actually expected worse....so I guess it came out great for me, typical Burberry ad though.

The color palette is amazing, Emma looks good but the campaign is too boring for me. I loved the collection.

Emma doesnt look like herself at all! The campaign reminds me of catalogue.

Who knew nerdy Hermione Granger can be chic and fierce? Emma loos great! ;p

She looks good because she looks absolutely nothing like herself. Its like they went to morphthing and made a composite image out of young Brit starlets. I don't get this choice at all, was Keira Knightley unavailable? Did Alexa Chung have a dentists appointment that day? I feel like they're drawing these campaign names out of a hat...

Or since its Burberry, a tartan covered bowler.

Maybe I'm hallucinating but she looks so Hanne-Gaby in the third and fourth shots.

Wow,i like her in this.Because she looks like a new upcoming model.

emma looks pretty in the ads. but the ads is a little boring.

I really like the first picture!! The campaing as a whole is ok .But i would have never guessed she was hermione, only after i read some comments i recognized her

It's just like the previous campaigns.
Emma Watson looks good. I love the clothes but it's just boring.

reminiscent of last season's in the Catalogue quality, but Lily was SUCH a better ambassador...how Emma Watson ever got to be this close to the fashion industry i will never know!

Oh this is amazing!!I love Emma so much,she looks amazing!!
And I'm honestly tired to see her name related to Hermione,I mean 99% of her success is due to her role in Harry Potter but I think she's trying to look more confident and not like a nerdy magician :lol:
But Testino is really annoying me...I think I'm gonna fall asleep,always the same sets and the same shots :lol:

What a complete failure this ad campaign is, Emma is so wrong, she doesn't make me want to buy their bags and trenches quite the opposite actually but its Testino's fault imho.He needs to go!

I think Emma looks great. The concept is pretty boring but that isn't her fault.

I don't care how old is she, she looks too young for this. She looks pretty and all that, but out of place. And with such a boring concept they could have at least hired a good model to make it look better...
Boys look good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->