Burn Baby Burn

Discussion in 'Shop Till You Drop' started by softgrey, Oct 29, 2004.

1. softgrey

softgrey flaunt the imperfection

Do like Madonna and get with Kabbalah

NEW YORK: Tuesday, October 12, 2004

What: Kabbalah candles

Why: Whether you’re looking for more sexual energy or just some spiritual cleansing, the new Kabbalah candles are here to help. With eight fragrances in total, all you have to do is choose your area of concern (Passion, Happiness, Sexual Energy, Evil Eye, Spiritual Cleansing, Dreamstate, Power of Prosperity, and DNA of the Soul), light the wick, and then sit back and wait for the positive spirits.

The days of lighting a candle just to make your apartment smell better are over. Today, it’s all about using scent to actually change your life. The “Evil Eye” candle, for example, claims to help diminish “your own desire to cast the evil eye at others. A shield of positive energy will surround you, offering protections from the negative glances, looks of envy and mean-spirited intentions from others.”

Every candle comes in a red tin and, and with each purchase, you’ll also receive a red string, which is to be worn on the left wrist to, of course, guard against evil.

Price: $22 (a portion of the proceeds benefit the Spirituality for Kids Foundation)

Available: www.slatkin.com and Neiman Marcus

2. purplelucrezia

purplelucrezia New Member

I don't know why I even opened this topic... :doh:

3. Erin

Erin Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

I don't know, I don't mind those type of candles, almost like aromatherapy... but for them to be labeled kabbalah.. makes me think... "eh..."