Kabbalah T-shirts Anyone?

You know, I can expect that from people who are just following a trend...but I think it's completely shameful if you are actually practicing. If you take what you are doing seriously, you wouldn't feel the need to hype it up like that. I would think you would be horrified to see someone wearing that!

What's the difference from those and the "Christian Girl" tee shirts?

None, really.

Except for the fact that real Christians wear the CG shirts to spread their love of God, whereas teenybops will wear these to be like Britney.

I say, if you're enough of a fanatic to wear any religion that blatently....KEEP IT OFF YOUR BREAST AREA!

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Sep 1 2004, 05:33 AM
Don't wear your religion on your sleeve.
[snapback]352444[/snapback]​

WOW! I agree with that.

I think religion and the practicing of spirituality is sacred. It shouldn't be flaunted and sold.

But I guess it's the same thing as the W.W.J.D. bracelets and fashion that was popular a few years ago.

Gosh, this sucks already, it's sick that anything that Madonna does turns into a stupid fad that all their fans and hoes have to follow :doh:

That first page of responses is hilarious, especially if you just scroll through them really fast. And I agree with them.

:yuk: its so embarressing to actually be jewish with this trend around...

Los Angeles, the home of bad taste where they think owning 47 pairs of flip-flops is cool, is full of kabbalah, or kaboolie, wannabies, who actually PAY to study religion. One mogul's asistant told me she "tried a few classes, but they didn't hold her interest", plus if you want to be Jewish, as I am culturally, but not observant, kabbalah is a scam, not a faith.

It's like the way people in LA pick AA meetings to go to because of which celebrities are group members. Puke. If you want to drool at Ashton, he hangs out all over the Valley. They serve Carbolite at Studio Yogurt, not religious BS. Maybe I'll pick up a spool of red thread and wind it around my wrist for my next pitch meeting.

Can you imagine wearing a T that said Methodist in trendy lettering. I also don't see any sailing ship t's that say Scientology! on them, thank God. B)

Originally posted by oanadobre@Nov 2 2004, 06:55 AM
Go away, spammer! :angry:
[snapback]414896[/snapback]​

Are you, like, joking? Just for you, I'm going to a Roman Catholic vestment store and buying some of those really cool priest outfits. Like all yellow with the Vatican key logo. :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->