Calvin Klein Collection F/W 10.11 : Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus

I'm just speechless in front of this campaign. It's truly PERFECTION.

This campaign will become a classic IMO and is rapidly turning into the campaign of the season.
Lara, in the modelling world, is a law unto herself and CK have tapped into that and the results speak for themselves.
Lara bodywise, is of course quite voluptuous, but facially can be very masculine at times and this campaign accentuates that, but Lara's sex appeal still radiates. Outstanding work from all involved.

Wow, one of the best campaigns this season! This is so classy.

The more new shots are released the more it pushes me right into the obsession direction. I just adore how they played on the sharp side of Lara's face, it somehow compliments the minimalistic cuts of the clothes. I'm sure my stare will instantly get caught by Lara's strength when flicking through a magazine - nevertheless she doesn't look viciously ferocious as she has done so many times in her past works. Certainly one of the most memorable campaigns this season, I'm dying to see the outcome in person!

She looks so serene and powerful, its incredible. The way they captured her makes that she doesn't have to have exagerated poses. This campaign is just an Ode to her beauty and features which compliments perfectly the architectural aspect of the clothes.

This campaign is getting better, the last two shots are so gorgerous. :heart:

Full Campaign

79046582.jpg

32349001.jpg

48302329.jpg

83270021.jpg

Without logo

calvinkleininc

I don't like that shot of her touching her boob and the one with her hunched over hurts my back just by looking at it :( Other than that, i like the cleanness of it all, I just wish the clothes were better :P

I personally don't even think this campaign is so much about the clothes, but rather Lara. It's much more about the making of a model and the face of Calvin Klein. It is also the making of a campaign that would become classic and iconic. That's how I feel. Simple, but striking shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"