Calvin Klein F/W 09.10 New York

^ Absolutely, and considering how well he had been doing with making really strong, interesting minimal clothing, this is even more disappointing.

But I have faith in Costa, so I'll let this slide.

He seems to be a little out of step with the rest of NYFW, so much safer, both with regard to color palette as well as styling...

amazing !
've been waiting for this all week ...
now waiting for the details ...

except three or four dresses i like it everything. Beautiful collection. Textures of the coats, dresses and skirts are fantastic.

I see nothing appealing in this. Being minimalist doesn't mean being dull. Whole collection bored me.

It's very 1980's Japanese Comme/Yohji. I like most of it, especially the black and gold pieces, but most of the silvery pieces look too stiff and boxy. The last devore-lace dresses are also too mature for my taste and for Calvin. And is the last piece actually a jumpsuit or a dress?

and yes, the cast is very boring. but i guess this is due to the recession, because last season they had all these models with "longevity" and now it's only the new and more affordable girls. Even anna s. wasn't there.

all the black is just pretty boring for me but i do like that green dress and sasha's white one

personally i hate shoulder pads...BUT AM I LOVING THIS OR WHAT!! the green is fantastic. I love the rich colour!! the technics used for making the pattern on the clothes, i love. Choppy, edgy, and a hint of dark rich colour....

I've been loving Calvin Klein for a few seasons and heaping lavish praise now but this awkward fake-surrealist collection with off-kilter details is very disappointing. It's one thing to deconstruct familiar clothes, another to "play" silly with mismatched collars and pockets - the former is CdG, the latter is Kris Van Assche.

00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->