Calvin Klein F/W 2024.25 by Mert Alas

Kendall Jenner:

Now why’d they give Kendall a Greta Lee wig?

Honestly, the wig on Kendall Jenner is so distracting and it's ruining just about every single campaign image. Where they wanting some sort of Linda Evangelista vibe? It's not working. I like everything else - including the photography, the colouring, the lighting and the beach setting.

I don't hate this Kendall shot at all, in fact this is M&M's best work this season after a few flops elsewhere
But I am a bit confused which line is this? The CK mainline, like for their new creative director???

Ooh, I love Kendall's hair like this! This is perhaps the most she ever resembled her mother, she looks stunning in the video posted on Mert's account.

Don't hate this at all! I actually like it (and I don't like Kendall, just like all of you hahaha).
She looks like Emily Rata though

I don't like Greta Lee's pictures, and I dislike this video
I watched it with my mouth half open, like watching Raygun at the Olympics
I got second-hand embarrassment from this

How many photos do Kendall need to take with her open mouth?

this wig + the marni wig/mua look GREAT on kendall -- if only she would actually get a short chop, the days of models being interesting..

Literally never seen a single movie she's been in, let alone even heard of any of them. Astroturfed.
You exposing your lack of film and industry awareness says more about you.
Your comments are doing the opposite of what you were hoping they would do.

My only notes about the campaign? The chucks ruined this.

You exposing your lack of film and industry awareness says more about you.
Your comments are doing the opposite of what you were hoping they would do.
You have no idea how much of a cinephile I am.

So she’s done what - one - CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED A24 MOVIE that I have no interest in watching? You’re acting like she’s Gwyneth Paltrow in 1998 and I’ve never heard of her.

She’s got B-List acting credits and yet she’s EVERYWHERE like she’s the next big thing and the most serious actress of our generation.

You have no idea how much of a cinephile I am.

So she’s done what - one - CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED A24 MOVIE that I have no interest in watching? You’re acting like she’s Gwyneth Paltrow in 1998 and I’ve never heard of her.

She’s got B-List acting credits and yet she’s EVERYWHERE like she’s the next big thing and the most serious actress of our generation.
SO YOU DO KNOW HER. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
The truth came out. What a damn joke.

GTFOH.

SO YOU DO KNOW HER. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
The truth came out. What a damn joke.

GTFOH.
Just call me a racist for being totally uninterested in an extremely overhyped, unappealing, uncharismatic and average Asian actress. I’ve been waiting for it.

And the all caps CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED A24 FILM was for dramatic facetious effect. I had to Wikipedia that one…so, no…didn’t know about it.

Just call me a racist for being totally uninterested in an extremely overhyped, unappealing, uncharismatic and average Asian actress. I’ve been waiting for it.

And the all caps CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED A24 FILM was for dramatic facetious effect. I had to Wikipedia that one…so, no…didn’t know about it.
Everything ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msflair
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->