Givenchy F/W 11.12 : Naomi, Natalia, Kristen, Mariacarla & Rob by Mert & Marcus

Time for Mariacarla to be more versatile? That's a joke right? This woman is anything if not versatile and it is very much evident in her body of work. From dark and goth at Givenchy, to soft and sensual for H&M, to embodying the aesthetic of different labels (Dolce, Prada, Ferragamo, Hermes, Pucci, Galliano, etc), and to working with countless photographers (Juergen Teller, Mert & Marcus, Helmut Newton), it doesn't get any more versatile than Mariacarla Boscono. There is a reason why she has been in this industry for over a decade and still maintains a high profile and continues to snag blue chip campaigns.

THANK YOU, couldn't agree more, she is pure blue chip yet very unique and intriguing and it shows more and more as she gets older. she's not going anywhere anytime soon. There's a good reason Tisci has chosen her to be his muse, besides being his friend, for almost his entire career at Givenchy [correct me if i'm wrong, i'm bad on dates, but i know they've been friends for ages]. she's just the embodiment of a modern, iconic supermodel, really. :blink::blink: simple stuff

I kinda like Mariacarla's eyewear one but then that awkward looking open mouth just turns me off

Now here turns out be the argumentation about MCB's versatility, right?:Dcome on, she's nothing but versatility in almost every fields of this cruel industry for more than a decade. IMHO, maybe we should attribute this failure(G's ad) to the photo duo and great director, Madame Roitfeld, don't you think so?:lol:

MCB looks beautiful but I`m not satisfied with her shots

I love this concept, but have to admit I was expecting more after seeing that video. They clearly tried to maintain that sense of poise and elegance in the shots, opposed to the route I feel they should have gone; wild, loose, sexy.. Still one of my favourite campaigns though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->