Givenchy F/W 11.12 : Naomi, Natalia, Kristen, Mariacarla & Rob by Mert & Marcus

Was this posted? :unsure:

Hj4Cp.jpg

givenchy

^OMG, that's incredible, totally love it. Thank you for posting!

I hate the eyewear itself but the ad definitely makes it more appealing.

I Hate too the eyewear ugly background, bad photoshop,, bad facial expresion in special Kristen

Although in general I like the campaign as a whole, I am extremely disappointed by MariaCarla's shots. I think the eyewear shot is particularly awful and her other shot is just OK. I thought she would bring more to this than all the others and the video backed that up.
Never mind she slays everything else she's a part of and you can't win them all.

Wow, the eyewear shot is terrible. Kristen and Naomi's expressions are just off. It's such an awkward angle, where's Naomi's neck?

The eyewear shot is really horrible, Kristen looks more or less all right, but Naomi... wow. And I thought her solo shot was bad.

I'm really hating what they did with this collection, they could've put some simple backstage shots in front of the flower walls and I would be far more content. Hadn't been it for amazing shots of Rob, it would be a total let down.

Well I love Coco, but I think that's the only thing she can do with her mouth, 98% of her pics she has her mouth opened, and TBH she can never look as "fierce" hate that word
as MCB or Naomi

the word fierce is way overrated. regarding mcb, she tries to be fierce in 98% of her pics. it's time for her to be more versatile.

the word fierce is way overrated. regarding mcb, she tries to be fierce in 98% of her pics. it's time for her to be more versatile.

She is versatile. She's just always cast for these sorts of campaigns. And she doesn't have to try, she just is :wink:

^Exactly. Fierce isn't something you do, it's something you are, something you're born with.

:smile:lol: I cannot believe I just said that. I think I'm ready to be the new Miss J.)

I think she has very strong face, and she's naturally fierce to say a word, I really don't think she tries to hard, but that's just my opinion
Posted via Mobile Device

Time for Mariacarla to be more versatile? That's a joke right? This woman is anything if not versatile and it is very much evident in her body of work. From dark and goth at Givenchy, to soft and sensual for H&M, to embodying the aesthetic of different labels (Dolce, Prada, Ferragamo, Hermes, Pucci, Galliano, etc), and to working with countless photographers (Juergen Teller, Mert & Marcus, Helmut Newton), it doesn't get any more versatile than Mariacarla Boscono. There is a reason why she has been in this industry for over a decade and still maintains a high profile and continues to snag blue chip campaigns.

^ couldn't agree more! :-)

Hello??!! you're saying she should be versatile? come on! she has done tons of campaigns, from chanel to givenchy. mariacarla is now 30 and she is still getting major ads, what does that say about her? it means she must be really , really versatile, from beauty ads like nars to accessory ads like loewe.

i know why there are no shots of mcb and naomi together! hehehehe.. xD

Time for Mariacarla to be more versatile? That's a joke right? This woman is anything if not versatile and it is very much evident in her body of work. From dark and goth at Givenchy, to soft and sensual for H&M, to embodying the aesthetic of different labels (Dolce, Prada, Ferragamo, Hermes, Pucci, Galliano, etc), and to working with countless photographers (Juergen Teller, Mert & Marcus, Helmut Newton), it doesn't get any more versatile than Mariacarla Boscono. There is a reason why she has been in this industry for over a decade and still maintains a high profile and continues to snag blue chip campaigns.

Amen to that!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->