Calvin Klein

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by ignitioned32, May 31, 2003.

View Users: View Users
  1. ignitioned32

ignitioned32 Mannikin

I've always known Calvin Klein as one of the minimmalist designers, so when I saw his Fall 2003 collection I was in for a big surprise.

First, I saw the usual Klein touches: the minimalist cut, neat wool jacket, and the thin leather belts. Then there were stuff that was'nt really him such as odd-green print and pouffy bubble skirts.

It was such a diddapointment to see a minimalist designer to go out-of-his-way and make a predictable collection. :(

The strange part of his collection:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

those shapes a bit 'not quite' but i admit that i like his prints. Prada saw something very much similar, by calendar dates, Prada came second.

sorry i can't post prada's similar print mood photos right now :blush:

3. jazzy

jazzy New Member

Were you at the fashion show for calvin klein, and are those pictures copyrighted..question thought i should ask, they do look proffessional , for a proffesional young hip designers , you should
    check out http://www.megatrndz.com , everyoung should really expose themselves to unique talent, cause the typical calvin klen label or ralph lauren sometimes i feel they have lost the creative aspect of what fashion is really suppose to be about

4. jess8888

jess8888 New Member

:blush: I think I am in Love with this site. Were can I get more information about the show and the designers involved. :innocent:

5. jazzy

jazzy New Member

ok