Calvin Klein

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
I've always known Calvin Klein as one of the minimmalist designers, so when I saw his Fall 2003 collection I was in for a big surprise.

First, I saw the usual Klein touches: the minimalist cut, neat wool jacket, and the thin leather belts. Then there were stuff that was'nt really him such as odd-green print and pouffy bubble skirts.

It was such a diddapointment to see a minimalist designer to go out-of-his-way and make a predictable collection. :(

The strange part of his collection:
100094036.jpg

100094041.jpg

100094061.jpg

those shapes a bit 'not quite' but i admit that i like his prints. Prada saw something very much similar, by calendar dates, Prada came second.

sorry i can't post prada's similar print mood photos right now :blush:

Were you at the fashion show for calvin klein, and are those pictures copyrighted..question thought i should ask, they do look proffessional , for a proffesional young hip designers , you should
check out http://www.megatrndz.com , everyoung should really expose themselves to unique talent, cause the typical calvin klen label or ralph lauren sometimes i feel they have lost the creative aspect of what fashion is really suppose to be about

:blush: I think I am in Love with this site. Were can I get more information about the show and the designers involved. :innocent:

Originally posted by jazzy@May 31st, 2003 - 6:35 pm
Were you at the fashion show for calvin klein, and are those pictures copyrighted..question thought i should ask, they do look proffessional , for a proffesional young hip designers , you should
check out http://www.megatrndz.com , everyoung should really expose themselves to unique talent, cause the typical calvin klen label or ralph lauren sometimes i feel they have lost the creative aspect of what fashion is really suppose to be about
ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alliexcx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->