Camila Finn

Her measurements are actually pretty similar to many other models...

Philtrum...

SiennaInLondon said:
Too cute and young -she looks like a painted doll. Also I don't like those ridges that join her nose to her lip -I don't know what the medical term is

Camila has beautiful lips and "philtral columns"!!! As well as a beautiful "philtrum"!!!
"Philtral columns are the ridges that join the nose to the lip...the area is called the "philtrum"... http://biocomp.stanford.edu/interplast/unilateral%20millard/normphil.htm
I just saw the Ford Model of the World competition on the E! channel...
Camila Finn was already 14 years old in Jan 2005 when the Ford Modeling competition took place.
Camila is a georgeous young woman!! There is nothing is boring about her look...she initially reminded me of Adriana Lima...another beautiful (more beautiful) Brazilian model...of course Adriana is now 10 years older (24), more developed, exudes sexuality and is one of the most beautiful models around...a true supermodel...in my opinion!

I just returned from my second trip to Riga, Latvia (my wife and I were visiting her family) and I can tell you that there are tall, beautiful women walking around everywhere in Latvia who could be models...many were definitely better looking than some of the contestants I saw in the Ford competition...I think their modeling scouts need to get around more!!

Yes, after seeing the end of the show she did seem to be the prettiest girl there...they didn't really show her or I don't remember them showing her during the first part of the program...I thought Romania was going to win...but at least she got runner-up...what a dream come true for the winners...I wonder what happens to the other girls? Do they go back to their countries? Do they get some opportunities to model in the U.S. or other countries??? Ok, ok...I guess I'm dwelling too much on the subject...

Well I remember otilia, the romanian one got a Loreal campaign, and that the 2nd runner up from canada is with ford ny and paris working.

I saw the show I guess they will re-run it all week I thought Dominican Republic should have placed at least she had such a bubbly personality and very beautiful. I don't remember seeing Camilla in the show at all until she won.

the first runway i have seen her on this season! calvin kelin s/s 2006

00180m.jpg
00340m.jpg

00730m.jpg
00590m.jpg

style.com

if she's exclusive with Calvin Klein, that will be the only show we see her in for NY Fashion week. ^_^ Good job, Camilla!

why thank you! I really like that second picture of her. That's beautiful.

Sorry if they are repeats. From ford website

Attachments

• c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 23
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 19
yourbestfriend said:
I prefered her before the "change"

What changed? Did I miss a page on this thread or something?

and if all the girls in Brasil look like her... .. yeah you know what I'm going to say after lol..

CharlottefromCA said:
What changed? Did I miss a page on this thread or something?

and if all the girls in Brasil look like her... .. yeah you know what I'm going to say after lol..

Well, she just looks kind of fake now, with the hair and makeup and everything. Every girl in Brasil may look like her but theres always something to separate a model from the others wether it be personality or presence or anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->