Camilla Belle

Camilla Belle attends TOPMAN & Nick Jonas Celebrate the TOPMAN Magazine 'This Is Tailoring' Issue at Chateau Marmont on May 19, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.
hymYqbK.jpg

zimbio

Brett Ratner And David Raymond Host Special Event For UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon in LA - August 10, 2016

starity.hu

Actress Camilla Belle is spotted out running errands in Beverly Hills, California on September 28, 2016.

zimbio

Camilla Belle looks beautiful while posing for the cover of Hello! Fashion‘s November 2016 issue.

Here is what the 30-year-old actress shared with the mag:

On not dating co-stars while working: “To date on set is an absolute mess. It’s so easy – you can be in a really romantic place and maybe your co-star happens to be good looking and you have chemistry and you’re staying at the same hotel and go out to dinner… And then, when you get back home, do you continue? I avoid it. I do my work and leave. If something develops afterwards, that’s a different story.”

On still being friends with ex Joe Jonas: “When you’re doing different lines of work and can still keep that friendship and support each other, it’s really nice. We have a history and we know each other really well. It’s definitely not always doable [to remain friends with an ex] but when it works it’s really special.”

On wanting to direct and produce: “I love the business itself so much. I don’t know if I want to act for the rest of my life. People tell me all the time, ‘You should direct,’ because I’ve never been an actor who just shows up on set. I love every aspect of it.”

For more from Camilla, visit HelloMagazine.com!

just jared

Actress Camilla Belle celebrates the unveiling of the renovated Tiffany & Co. Beverly Hills store at Tiffany & Co. on October 13, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California

zimbio

CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Fashion Show and Tea
26 Oct 2016 - Chateau Marmont - Los Angeles, California United States

JhAgiFh.jpg

Camilla Belle steps out after the CFDA Vogue Dinner Party on October 26, 2016.

K1arN1a.jpg

tomandlorenzo.com, celebrityhive.com

Actress Camilla Belle at the 2016 Breeders' Cup World Championships at Santa Anita Park on November 5, 2016 in Arcadia, California.

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
Actress Camilla Belle celebrates the unveiling of the renovated Tiffany & Co. Beverly Hills store at Tiffany & Co. on October 13, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California

EDITED: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

zimbio

I LOVE this look, just perfection :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
CULVER CITY, CA - NOVEMBER 12: Actress Camilla Belle attends the 5th Annual Baby2Baby Gala at 3LABS on November 12, 2016 in Culver City, California. (Photo by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)

Actress Camilla Belle is seen out and about in Beverly Hills, California on November 23, 2016

zimbio

Actress Camilla Belle attends Brooks Brothers holiday celebration with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital on December 3, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California.

zimbio

Loving the Tiffany&Co look, so effortless. Not a huge fan of the Baby2Baby look though. I think it's the make-up as I love the dress. Less is best!

Actress Camilla Belle attends The Art of Elysium presents Stevie Wonder's HEAVEN - Celebrating the 10th Anniversary at Red Studios on January 7, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio

Actress Camilla Belle poses at kate spade new york Spring 2017 Fashion Presentation at Russian Tea Room on February 10, 2017 in New York City.
uKiW5Zt.jpg

si8gO9S.jpg

zimbio

Actress Camilla Belle attends backstage at the Tory Burch FW17 Show during New York Fashion Week at the Whitney Museum of American Art on February 14, 2017 in New York City.
owEkKgI.jpg

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->