2010 MET Costume Institute Gala : The American Woman

What a HUGE disappointment,probably the worst MET gala I've ever seen!! :shock:
Everybody looked so sloppy,wearing mediocre american designers creations,I just save Donatella,Allegra,Sienna Miller and Kirsten Stewart,the others were just ridicolous,wearing all the same Marchesa big gown or Marc Jacobs

My favourites so far are Chanel Iman who wore that gold MK pant suit so well and Bee Shaffer (Balenciaga) was a perfect fit for her complexion. Naomi Campbell's was safe - but very elegant.

Worst. Gisele Bundchen
- I realize she wants to look post baby great but...also Karolina K, with a body like hers looking that bad in a gown is an accomplishment in itself. Blake Lively - the short dress and orange/yellow suntan was not a hit. Rachel Zoe - did someone set her up? What a dreadful oversized ensemble that was.

Anne Hathway, Emma Watson, Rosario Dawson are my top three picks for the best dressed.

Best dressed Sienna Miller(and I can't stand her) although her skin looks like orange hard leather.

Worst Gisele, That's tackiness personified.

Sienna would have been amazing if she weren't so orange, I have to agree.

Didn't Diane Krueger wear Jessica Biel's Ralph Lauren dress before? ( and with better results, IMO)

I think you're thinking of the Donna Karan gown Diane wore to the Critics' Choice Awards. That's funny because when I saw Jessica's outfit at first, I thought the same thing.

Thanks for the HQ's.

And I'm liking Gisele's look more after looking at them.

Her face looks so flawless these days.

:smile:

i like:

blake - she stayed true to her style
alexa - she was different
kate - perfect dress, make up
naomi - elegant!
sienna - fabulous
SJP - as usual
mila kunis - v. nice
ale ambrosio - v. elegant, nice color
iman - elegant elegant elegant
eva longoria - sexy

Finally!! Charlotte Gainsbourg and Nicolas Ghesquiere

they look like a married couple. hideous shoes charlotte!

anna wintour spectacular in chanel couture! gisele ok in that black dress, nicole richie ok also. oprah looked nice.

almost the rest: dull and uninteresting gowns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->