Canada's Next Top Model #2- New host announced

Jennika

Reaction score
they announced today on Breakfast Television (morning show in Canada) that the new host of CNTM will be:

jaymanuel7cw.jpg

they also had him on for an interview and he seemed really excited. can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's a good idea - the other one seemed too cold at times

I think this will be more interesting than before, he has more personality and experience with this than Tricia did.

That'll be interesting. Hopefully they'll have them in the city this time, and not in the boondocks!

:shock: Does that mean he'll no longer be involved with ANTM or will he be doing both? Because I woulc actually like to see someone else try being director of photography on ANTM, his shoots can be really tacky.

Yes, he will now be doing both ANTM and CNTM.

Just found out he is Canadian by the way ... never knew that before.

does anyone know why they replacecd Tricia? I'm glad they did though, i love Jay!

Apparently Tricia wanted to pursue her acting...AKA she got fired cause she sucked :smile:.

I think Jay will be great as the host!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh No way!!! Thats soooo awesome! I love Jay he's soo pro woot woot. I wish Tricia would still take part in it though..i loved watching her, she's beautiful. Maybe she'll be a guest judge.
By the way is there a thread for Canada's Top Model? I loved the winner's look, but since then i havn't seen anything from her. Thanks!

jay, nice. Like him alot, he should host antm too, tyra's makes mad dunno why. Though tyra did come up with the whole ntm idea...

babyd0ll said:
Yes, he will now be doing both ANTM and CNTM.

Just found out he is Canadian by the way ... never knew that before.

Yeah, he's from Toronto (or Scarborough?) I think? He mentioned how his parents liked that he'd be near home again. :smile:

Apparently Tricia wanted to pursue her acting...AKA she got fired cause she sucked
smile.gif

I think Jay will be great as the host!

The thing with Tricia, I think, is that she never seemed very enthusiastic about being the host. She never really got into it. Tyra gets ALLL into it (as I'm sure anyone who witnessed the "diva" debacle this season knows) and even Jay was more interested than her when it came to final judging.

I think it's because Tricia (admittedly) never saw the original ANTM and again, she didn't seem enthusiastic about the role, as she should be as a TV host.

Oh well. Battlestar Galactaca actress is much more prestigious than reality TV show host anyway. :P

nice :smile: this is pretty good news

MyNameIs...yea..his shoots can be tacky and dated at times..but this is a tv show..not a real magazine editorial..so being entertaining is more important
i like tackier shoots..they are fun to watch :rolleyes:

I love Jay, he's very eloquent and he knows what he wants. I always enjoy when he's in the show and I think perhaps he'll be more insightful than Tricia or similar hasbeen models.

here are the rumoured contestants according to wikipedia.org
Tricia
Anna
Brittany
Claire
Breanne
Sarah
Lara
Tina
Annette
Pamela
Julia
Wendy

Im so excited for Jay !
I think he will rock the show. And yes to someone up a few posts, he is canadian. raised in toronto i do believe :smile:
yay for jay !!!

does anyone have a hint on when its going to be starting ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->