Carl Barât

Spamming here! :lol:

Have you guys seen him as a little kid? So cute! :crush:

Dirty Pretty Things performing at Liverpool Carling Academy as part of their UK tour. Liverpool, England - 23.05.08

www.contactmusic.com

backstage at the 'Love Music Hate Racism Carnival' held in Victoria Park.. London, England - 27.04.08

backstage at the 2007 Glastonbury Festival at Worthy Farm, Pilton - day 2 Somerset, England - 23.06.07

www.contactmusic.com

I won't tease you anymore :shifty:

Found it :clap:

vjcj8.jpg

deviantart-cantbuytruelove64

:crush: :heart:

It's funny how I found it, I had googled Carl Barat a$$, something like that :rofl:

(loonaka, you've got a nice taste, saw you in Julian's thread as well :brows::shifty:)

I won't tease you anymore :shifty:

Found it :clap:

deviantart-cantbuytruelove64

:crush: :heart:

It's funny how I found it, I had googled Carl Barat a$$, something like that :rofl:

(loonaka, you've got a nice taste, saw you in Julian's thread as well :brows::shifty:)
Ok..first of all..do you randomly search for picture of a$$*es or was this an exclusive Carl thingy??^_^

2nd are you spying on me:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Thanks for the adorable picture:heart:

Ok..first of all..do you randomly search for picture of a$$*es or was this an exclusive Carl thingy??^_^

2nd are you spying on me:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Thanks for the adorable picture:heart:
:rofl: No, it's because I have a friend who's like me, she told me he's got a nice **** so I went to google to check it :lol: (it's true btw :shifty:)

No, don't you think I've got something better to do? :judge: Kidding dear, I saw your post there, you said something I totally agree with :shifty:

And you're welcome, seeing them as little kids make me love them even more :heart:

oh, yeah I remember the comment, but I didn't remember your nickname^^ sorry. I'll def remember it now.. I have to say that I would never have guessed that it was in that picture..:innocent:
I love seeing Pete and Carl together in old pics..aww..too cute.^_^

:rofl: No, it's because I have a friend who's like me, she told me he's got a nice **** so I went to google to check it :lol: (it's true btw :shifty:)
:brows:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/l_s_q/****.jpg
forums.morrissey-solo.com

I die I die..his body is BA...nanas..A...mazing.. :rofl:

wow we've already made it to 3 pages..I'm so proud of my baby thread.. :lol:

seems like he was wearing calvin klein:unsure::shifty:

carlosbum2.jpg

forums.morrissey-solo.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members